Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise The Lord for hearing mine & Tami's prayers--well almost but depends on our being able to get a loan for a 3 bed; 2 bath 1989 trailer!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

On 1/2 acre land in Perryville, MO county! WE have been thanking God in Jesus name for the affordable fairly nice place He has chosen for us, as if we owned it already believing in our hearts that it is true! It has just about everything needed for me & also her! It will need fixing up but is on a concrete foundation with crawl space! Has Laundry room with outside door! Has a fenced in area for her dogs & a doggy door to that area--she won't have to be woke up to let them out or in while sleeping during the day after working all night! It has a handicap ramp with a small deck for me! The two Full bathrooms makes it easy for me to have my own, as I visit often, too often! The Cons that I can see is, it is off a highway & will have to travel a half hour back & forth to her job in Ste. Genevieve, MO in all kinds of weather as here she is only 10 or 15 mins from her work! Also the well is shared which will not b a problem with good neighbors--Remember if we get it it is God choosing it for us!

We can easily afford the 20% down payment--her dad & me--& the payment on the $40,000 mortgage more or less as she pays $400.00 a month & most utilities for a 2nd floor 1 bed & 1 bath Apt with STEEP old steps & I pay $450 & most utilities for my first floor 2 bedroom Apt! So $ 850 per month & repair problems we should be able to handle unless we both end up paying huge medical bills--she still has Vertigo & throwing up & unable to drive at times but Tom, her friend has a car & can get her when needed or her dad! She also has FIBROMYALGIA & ruptured discs in the back of her neck & arthritis & I have both too makes it miserable when driving long distances as the pain is terrible! I hope the DRS can help hers with the nerves not too deteriorated for surgery!

I just grin & bear my neck pain! Prayers to Jesus helps! Well I've bored you enough for those who do read my posts so I ASK for Prayers for this to come to fruition according to God's Will & Plans for the rest of our lives, as we have both been seeking a place to buy for ourselves ever since 2017 when I lived with my sister in Newburg, MO but she now lives in an APT in Rolla, MO so changes come as we get older & unhealthy! Thank you everyone for all prayers & will let you know how things go in purchasing a place for us & health wise! GOD BLESS America & His children! Amen! Ma

Praising the Lord with you ma

Thank you, mike, as I can always count on you for prayers--But I made an OOPS the trailer is 31 years of age & most loan companies won't finance trailers older than 25--so we will see if God is in this by the bank repossessing it & trying to get it sold & get some of their money back on foreclosure! As long as it isn't eaten up by termites it will do, as Tami is desperate for her own place for her & the dogs! My ex & I bought an older 4 room home with one bathroom & a coal burning furnace & coal was stored in the basement as our first home! Talk about dirty --sure glad when it was converted to gas by my great-uncle who worked for the gas company then--He later died of cancer!

This was early to mid 1960's--would you believe we paid $9,000 but we were dumber in our younger age & paid too much! Did have some older furniture & helped because we didn't have much to call our own! OH what a life I've lived --GOOD & BAD as far as living conditions having begun being raised on a 72 acre farm with three large rooms old farm house --no inside bath nor running water--my brother & I grabbed buckets & ran to get clean, cold water from the spring! We lived 6-1/2 miles from town & mom couldn't drive & dad often worked away from home to help pay expenses!! (n) We did have a wagon & two horses driven by grandpa but never went to town only to church & into the forest for wood to burn & mushrooms & huckleberry picking! Yum- Yum , blueberry cobbler! Have a goodnight with God's blessings! Ma

Thank you, mike, as I can always count on you for prayers--But I made an OOPS the trailer is 31 years of age & most loan companies won't finance trailers older than 25--so we will see if God is in this by the bank repossessing it & trying to get it sold & get some of their money back on foreclosure! As long as it isn't eaten up by termites it will do, as Tami is desperate for her own place for her & the dogs! My ex & I bought an older 4 room home with one bathroom & a coal burning furnace & coal was stored in the basement as our first home! Talk about dirty --sure glad when it was converted to gas by my great-uncle who worked for the gas company then--He later died of cancer!

This was early to mid 1960's--would you believe we paid $9,000 but we were dumber in our younger age & paid too much! Did have some older furniture & helped because we didn't have much to call our own! OH what a life I've lived --GOOD & BAD as far as living conditions having begun being raised on a 72 acre farm with three large rooms old farm house --no inside bath nor running water--my brother & I grabbed buckets & ran to get clean, cold water from the spring! We lived 6-1/2 miles from town & mom couldn't drive & dad often worked away from home to help pay expenses!! (n) We did have a wagon & two horses driven by grandpa but never went to town only to church & into the forest for wood to burn & mushrooms & huckleberry picking! Yum- Yum , blueberry cobbler! Have a goodnight with God's blessings! Ma

I think the trailer isn't for us, as Tami said it looks as if it is pended for another buyer & apparently no chance for us to have the place unless God intervenes with a miracle & we get it BUT we go by His plans even though Tami is so hurt & cries concerning being disappointed & turned down so many times; therefore, in His Holy Will let it be done as it concerns my living circumstances as well as hers & her doggy family--she sure loves them as her children! We both suffer from Clinical Depression (many in my family have or had it) Only with Jesus as Lord & Savior can we endure & overcome such a terrible disease but lost my brother (a true born again Christian), who committed suicide in his 60's! Still missed so very much as he was loved by many! I pray that his spirit is resting in Jesus' sweet peace! Amen! Ma

If that one isn't for you, God has a better plan. :)

If that one isn't for you, God has a better plan. :)

Well no home, as yet, but God is supplying all our needs & maybe a home of our own is not needed that He knows might or would be a problem repairing & being able to keep all the bills paid, or sickness or death might cause us or Tami to lose it! Well any way our hope of one is His to fulfill &, if not, we still love Jesus & tell Him so! Amen! Ma