Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord for his Protection

Leslie(nova scotia)

Coming home from the store last night on the highway a lady pulled into my lane directly beside with me forcing me to the other lane without a chance to look as see if a car was already in that lane. Praise the Lord that the lane was clear and the crazy lady who forced me over to the other lane got a loud honk from me....finally taking her face out of her cell phone. Could have been a very bad accident and I truly feel that the Lord was watching over Marie and I! Was a while before I could stop shaking and calm down.

Coming home from the store last night on the highway a lady pulled into my lane directly beside with me forcing me to the other lane without a chance to look as see if a car was already in that lane. Praise the Lord that the lane was clear and the crazy lady who forced me over to the other lane got a loud honk from me....finally taking her face out of her cell phone. Could have been a very bad accident and I truly feel that the Lord was watching over Marie and I! Was a while before I could stop shaking and calm down.

Thank You, Lord, for protecting Leslie & Marie! Please keep watch over all of us--Your little Children! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yep them stupid people that can't put their phones down! I have started driving near the right side line because people keep crossing the middle line. :mad: Glad you guys are ok.