Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise The Lord--Tami has a home,

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Or will have with a new furnace --changing from natural gas to electric she hopes --as house needs new furnace--along with other mostly minor issues! Inspection showed termite damage but was taken care of in the past! Needs extra insulation in attic, has crawl space but no basement--Garage is full of the owner's father's belongings--he passed away & house was rented out--Built in 2004 & not 2014--RE Company's make so many errors when typing up homes for sale INFO--Dont remember the other problems ( Getting OLD?) But nothing that can't be fixed or taken care of eventually! She is taking it because she is tired of trying to get one; this one hasn't flooded since the levee was raised & many homes here in STE GEN are in bad flood zones--So when the loan closes, as far as we know now she will have a home!

Don't know any more concerning Dusty & his Depression--just prayers for God to move in Jesus' name upon him --to heal & save!! Prayers still needed for everything to still go okay & for President TRUMP's reelection--which he will win but to make sure PRAYERS won't hurt but HELP!! Biden lied so much in the debate that I thought his nose was actually growing longer!!! Oh, what a web they weave when at first LIARS deceive! SAD INDEED! God Bless THE USA! Amen! Ma

Great to hear I know my wifes brother in law flips houses been doing it for years everything is now so behind in the courts no foreclosures!