Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PRAISE THE LORD...

John(H)

.....God is Good.....His presense is drawing near....seek Him and He will not forsake you.....in my own testimony...I was once lost and now I have found Jesus...He saved me from my sins and leads me in His ways daily! The world gets more evil every day but God is calling
His people closer to Him ....no better way than to walk in the footprints of Jesus!

Amen brother! By the way, what town are you in down there?

AMEN! TX, JOE.....May each of us, who love and obey our Lord Jesus, stay on God's pathway that is straight and narrow, for broad is the way leading into the punishing fires which is enlarging itself for more sinners' lost souls to enter in and be tormented and tortured for their unbelief in God's Holy Spirit! :angel: Ma