Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praises to the Lord of ALL

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God, in Jesus' name, Whom is Lord of all! Praise Him from Whom all blessings flow! Praise God Who reveals everything evil that in darkness hides by the brightness of His Shikana Glory!! Pray believing & receiving the good things that Jehovah God has for us; by praying without ceasing in the name of Jesus; I believe the truth given me & to many others: therefore, no matter how things look now, Brothers & Sisters; I believe & receive God's Word of truth in the Bible & by His Holy Spirit; so I believe & receive by faith so that settles it! What He says, it is done by God The Father, God The Son, & God The Holy Spirit! Let God be true & every man a liar, for He saves repentant souls from eternal FIRE! AMEN! Praise God & Thank You, my Lord Jesus! AMEN & AMEN! Sister Ma Betty

Hallelujah come Lord Jesus :please:
2nd Corinthians 5:7--We walk by faith: Jeremiah 17:78--Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord; Psalm 56:3--What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee --For with You Lord I will endure & overcome all EVIL things tryiny to hinder me from Your blessings of Peace on Earth, now, & forever when Ressurected into Your eternal Shikana Glory to dwell forever more! Amen! Ma Betty