Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for me please

Please pray for me to watch what I say , sometimes I visit other forums and get spanked for things I say, i don't mean any harm , I just need to think and pray more ,and conside the responses I may get back. And I go see on Monday a orthopedic surgeon for my shoulder tendons that are pulled from my joints

Be quick to listen and slow to speak.

Prayers for God to do a good work in you and for strength and healing to endure and overcome all things! Maybe read first and then take time to think about an answer before posting unless you know for sure God's Holy Spirit is working through you right then! Be patient, for haste makes waste and/or enemies! Ma

Well lm schedule for surgery around March 7th for a broken tendon and muscle damage , I will be in a sling for 6 weeks and after that therapy , looks like no metal detecting untill June or July .

Well I've got approval for my surgery from my primary care physician, and their sure is alot of out of pocket cost we knew nothing about ,I've got blue care network, thank God for credit cards , did I just say that ? My shoulder injury happened 4 months ago and I have been using Tylenol and ibuprofen and a sleep aid to cope with the pain my doctor has been asking me if I want something stronger and I finally said yes and they gave me Norco after watching TV about the opioid addiction I will have to be careful using this only one at night to help me sleep my surgery is on March 7th no more metal detecting until June or July I will have to carry my scoop some other way maybe on my belt with a hook or on a little boat or raft or something I definitely want to do my therapy and not rush things. I'm praying for warthogs total healing As You Are

Just take it easy on the pain killer & on recovering--Use godly wisdom on everything for God & Time heals all things--but sometimes it is so slow :cry: ; therefore patience my BRO WH & may Jesus bless & give you strength to endure & overcome all things ! Ma