Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Please!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

One Prayer Request for Tami & me to be in God's favor & prayers for Group Home Patients--one has Covid-19 now because one of the workers (a Dem) went bar hopping & went back to work sick with a fever--now all may be infected & the workers have to have tests or whatever?-- the guilty one has been fired & they are supposed to wear masks when out shopping or??? ; but this gal broke the rules; now all suffer the consequences!

Tami had an important appointment at the same time she has to be at the Group Home which is an absolute necessity__ Please pray that she is able to be rescheduled with good news from the one she had an appointment with concerning her need of a home of her own! Thank you & God Bless Our Patriotic American Citizens & Please Jesus, protect US from all EVIL! ! Amen! Ma

One Prayer Request for Tami & me to be in God's favor & prayers for Group Home Patients--one has Covid-19 now because one of the workers (a Dem) went bar hopping & went back to work sick with a fever--now all may be infected & the workers have to have tests or whatever?-- the guilty one has been fired & they are supposed to wear masks when out shopping or??? ; but this gal broke the rules; now all suffer the consequences!

Tami had an important appointment at the same time she has to be at the Group Home which is an absolute necessity__ Please pray that she is able to be rescheduled with good news from the one she had an appointment with concerning her need of a home of her own! Thank you & God Bless Our Patriotic American Citizens & Please Jesus, protect US from all EVIL! ! Amen! Ma

Thank you all & please keep praying! If interested--SO FAR--

Tami has seen the house, although quickly, because of mixups in getting tested for the Virus! God is working & the place has mostly a good side for them, some cons but not anything they couldn't handle with their dad's & my help! Small but that's what her & Tom need because at 85 & with many illnesses I won't live a long time to be living there, too!

2 bed rm (1 small--1 large) --1 full & 1-1/2 bath-- no stairs or high steps to hinder any of us--small back & front yards (little mowing) but Pit Bulls in other yard outside in a cage in all kinds of whether--she has 3 small dogs -- So probably a lot of barking when having to go outside--if bought, she wants to get a permit & put in Privacy Fence! They look mean--& animal control has been notified before by the RENTERS!

She has been approved by the bank for $70,000 home loan--has placed an offer because price is too high ($74,500?) for such a small house--it is an older brick! Has carport & garage which is full of renters' belongings & will be with ours, should the owner & our Lord Jesus approve & allow for blessing her, Tom & me with a home for all of us, for right now anyway! Been trying for the past 3 years; so hope this one is IT!

Please Pray for the patients & workers in the Group Home for protection & healing for those infected! God is good & will let ya all know when all is approved & if what God's Holy Spirit is telling me is confirmed! God Bless US & the USA! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
Thank you all & please keep praying! If interested--SO FAR--

Tami has seen the house, although quickly, because of mixups in getting tested for the Virus! God is working & the place has mostly a good side for them, some cons but not anything they couldn't handle with their dad's & my help! Small but that's what her & Tom need because at 85 & with many illnesses I won't live a long time to be living there, too!

2 bed rm (1 small--1 large) --1 full & 1-1/2 bath-- no stairs or high steps to hinder any of us--small back & front yards (little mowing) but Pit Bulls in other yard outside in a cage in all kinds of whether--she has 3 small dogs -- So probably a lot of barking when having to go outside--if bought, she wants to get a permit & put in Privacy Fence! They look mean--& animal control has been notified before by the RENTERS!

She has been approved by the bank for $70,000 home loan--has placed an offer because price is too high ($74,500?) for such a small house--it is an older brick! Has carport & garage which is full of renters' belongings & will be with ours, should the owner & our Lord Jesus approve & allow for blessing her, Tom & me with a home for all of us, for right now anyway! Been trying for the past 3 years; so hope this one is IT!

Please Pray for the patients & workers in the Group Home for protection & healing for those infected! God is good & will let ya all know when all is approved & if what God's Holy Spirit is telling me is confirmed! God Bless US & the USA! Amen! Ma

This is an update on Tami, the house & the Virus! Ma

Lord please heal this land from this Virus:help::please:
03-28-2018 07;40;55PM.JPG

Lord please heal this land from this Virus:help::please:View attachment 7137
Bible scholars believe this is the end of days?
Exo 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Prayers said Ma for you and your daughter, that all will go accordingly to God's Plan for you and that you will be able to get this home. God's Speed.

Thank you, Confetrit--I've prayed each time, that if the place she wanted to buy was for her & me, to make it easy for her to get it & if not then block it--My prayers are the same for this one, as she thinks it's too small & no basement but it is a house which she needs to get out of her APARTMENT & to keep her dogs (her babies) & close to where she works; her realty agent placed an offer for her, as home not worth what the owner wants. She has been renting it out so maybe tired of renting & her dad, who had lived there before passed away six months or so ago!

God is in this one, as Tami finally got things in the right order to buy a place with a loan available for her to do so! Homes sell quickly here & at fairly high prices; so hopefully Tami will get it at the price she offered! It is in the middle of down town, but that is where the cheaper priced property is & usually in bad shape but her friend, Tom & her dad looked at it before she could & they both liked it; so maybe we are cooking on four burners instead of two with God in the name of Jesus with us! God's Holy Spirit moved on me & seemed to agree but He hasn't confirmed it yet & unless He confirms one or more times I won't say anything is official! Thanks again! Ma

This is an update on Tami, the house & the Virus! Ma

Update on Tami's housing purchase! Owner came back with new offer & selling just under $70,000 with additional help on closing costs, agents fees & a few other goodies--Now will depend on Bank Loan inspections & etc --she is pleased to finally have the oppurtunity of buying a home & getting out of her APARTMENT; me not so much, as I have .my own ways & setups in my APART & will need to get used to the dogs!

Sellow is still in puppy hood & eats everything; so must keep her out of my room & away from Vitamins & a few MEDS that I take! Mama & Papa are fixed & she isn't & told Tami that is a must do; so no more puppies! Tami has a difficult time giving them away & that's why she kept one, the female!

Well God was in it & came through so far for us & Tom is in shock, as it has been such a long time in trying to get a house; especially, in STE GEN & without stairs or steps & fit to live in without a lot of expense & work to be done first! Hope this one is okay & no severe problems show up & I believe all is okay for God was in it & hopefully still is! God Bless & Thank you all for prayers & Please keep praying that the paperwork & everything will be okay, too, with a smooth transition for us! Ma

Prayers Continue Ma for all to go through smoothly for you and your daughter on the house.

Thank you for your prayers! God is good & He is good all the time to His Children &, even those who don't accept Jesus as their Lord & savior, He still is good by His being long-suffering in not coming sooner or destroying more which is His warning to get saved & serve Him or more Harm through satan & his lying servants will come & more, quickly, for He doesn't want not even one of His human creations to perish in the Lake of Fire with satan & suffering his EVIL mockery & torment--for God to remove His holy Spirit is & would be a terrible thing to do to anyone's living soul (spirit)! God Bless Trump 2020 & the USA! Amen! Ma

Will do!!