Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request and an answer to one...

Gunswinger

First the answered prayer. We sold one piece of the property and have several lookers at the other property for the ministry. That is God working his timing. Now I need prayer for favor tomarrow, I have a meeting at noon tomarrow that will affect my ministry a lot. Pray that I will have the mind of Christ , his wisdom and will in the matter. Thanks everyone, I will give Him the praise for it all.

I will pray for wisdom, discernment, guidance and direction.

n/t

n/t

Praise God for answered prayer and for the prayers He hasn't answered as yet! My prayer is for you to walk and talk in faith with God's Holy Spirit revealing to you, exactly what to say and do for His favor that you will come out on top and be the winner in this new prayer request! May the ones looking at the property that hasn't sold be interested and that someone will truly buy it at the right price for the churches benefit and for God's glory! My unspoken prayer request is almost the same as yours concerning property and I know God will answer mine in my favor at the right price, at the right time, with the right buyer who can afford it and be pleased with it after purchasing it! Amen!

God is good but it is in His timing that all things are done whether, Aye or Nay! For our Father knows what is best for everyone! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty