Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ....

Dan-MO

I often read the posts here but rarely post. I try to pray for all the members here regularly. You may not know it....but God does. At this time, I am in need of a miracle and humbly ask for your prayers. Last week I was diagnosed with lung cancer as well as heart problems and other health issues. I will see the cancer doctor Monday and have been told that the cancer is probably treatable with chemo therapy and possibly radiation. The Dr. is concerned that the treatment itself could made me very sick and lower my immune system to next to nothing. Like many others in our country, we are in the middle of the corona virus pandemic and the hospitals in my area are full. I may be forced to postpone my treatments - which will lessen my chances of survival of the cancer - or take the treatments and increase my chances of getting a very severe viral or other infection. One thing I learned many years ago is - if you don't know which way to turn - turn to God and our LORD JESUS CHRIST. I believe in miracles and believe I will soon receive ANOTHER one. I ask you all to believe with me in prayer - for my physical healing as well as the emotional and financial strain this has caused for my wife and myself. Also please pray for the many others who are suffering from the horrible events that are happening in our Country and neighborhoods at this moment. God is STILL in control. Thank you all and God bless you all

Dan - We cannot go wrong if we believe in Christ. He will see us through troubled times. And whatever the outcome He will be with you. Steve in so la

I often read the posts here but rarely post. I try to pray for all the members here regularly. You may not know it....but God does. At this time, I am in need of a miracle and humbly ask for your prayers. Last week I was diagnosed with lung cancer as well as heart problems and other health issues. I will see the cancer doctor Monday and have been told that the cancer is probably treatable with chemo therapy and possibly radiation. The Dr. is concerned that the treatment itself could made me very sick and lower my immune system to next to nothing. Like many others in our country, we are in the middle of the corona virus pandemic and the hospitals in my area are full. I may be forced to postpone my treatments - which will lessen my chances of survival of the cancer - or take the treatments and increase my chances of getting a very severe viral or other infection. One thing I learned many years ago is - if you don't know which way to turn - turn to God and our LORD JESUS CHRIST. I believe in miracles and believe I will soon receive ANOTHER one. I ask you all to believe with me in prayer - for my physical healing as well as the emotional and financial strain this has caused for my wife and myself. Also please pray for the many others who are suffering from the horrible events that are happening in our Country and neighborhoods at this moment. God is STILL in control. Thank you all and God bless you all
I believe in Jesus as our Healing Lord Who gives us Peace & strength to endure & overcome all things; and my prayers for you & for all of us as we need to pray like never before! Oh, Toilet Paper where art thou? With my illnesses I sure use a lot! Little humor folks but not funny when my daughters say the store shelves are empty with too many PPL hording just rediculous!! Ma

Praying for you my brother. My Pastor had stage 4 bladder cancer and wasnt given a very good report from the doctors. 3 opinions, 3 of the same negative reports. My pastor chose to believe the report of the Lord. We as a church and the body of Christ also believed with our Pastor and we have stood in the gap for him these past 2 years. He just turned 82 last month and you wouldnt know it if you saw him. He is a fighter and strong in the Lord , did he have his moments of weakness and trials and pain ? Absolutely !! Our God is the same "yesterday , today and forever " By the way he was only given a couple of months to live according to the doctors. I will stand in the gap for you Daniel and will bring your humble prayer request before the church. Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen. We have faith in the healer .. Lets have the faith of the healer. It takes faith to believe in a God we cannot see. We dont yet see the manifestation of the healing. But we know with God all things are possible. Love in Christ

I will be praying often for you.

Praying for you and your healing