Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request for William ringmaster

Hi guys I would like to ask prayer for my metal detecting friend William ringmaster , he's not saved yet, but my wife and I gave him a Christian tract , along with a treasure mag I get every month. I can tell he's not really open to the gospel right now so I just have to love on him, and not bible beat him, as we know he has to be open to God's holy spirit .please pray that God would open his heart to the need of salvation. And that I would let the spirit do his job on William , but not hide my faith around him, know what I mean guys? I'm tired of being a secret christian . Waterhound.

I will be praying. Sometimes they just come to believe in GOD by watching you live your life. And noticing that we have something different.

Thank you for the good reminder KY boy , l will make sure he will see in me faithful loving christian life. W hound .

Prayers for his salvation to have eternal life and I pray for God's Holy Spirit to open hearts of our loved ones to know and love Jesus through our prayers as they draw nearer to Him He will draw near to them! Amen

Thanks and I will be praying for doc,s granddaughter. And your other loved ones .

Yes live as a Christian should no matter where you are. He should see it in you and he may start to long for what you have. (Jesus) I will pray for him.