Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

roseon3rd

Hi fellow Believers,
Many times I'm reluctant to post prayer request because of my hard-headedness in trying to do things on my own. It is definitely one of my faults I need to overcome. However, I feel at peace bringing my request to this forum so here goes.
Me and my family are Southern Gospel singers on a full time / part-time basis. That means we sing about 80 dates a year on the weekends. We've been ministering in song for the past 15 years. That being said , we are singing at and hosting a new Years Eve singing tomorrow night with 2 other groups at my son in laws church here in NC. We've held the event for the past 11 years. There is usually around 450 to 500 people in attendance praising the Lord in one accord. The problem is that my wife (lead soprano) and her sister ( alto) have both contracted what appears to be a 24 hours virus. (yes, sick on their stomachs and in bed all day) My request is that they will be healed and able to do the concert un-scaved by this attack. Believe me, this is not a monetary venture...we are non-profit and do the ministry out of our love of God. Nothing more.
Please lift Joy & Cindi up in prayer...and me too for that matter, that I don't get the virus. I've been home taking care of my wife Joy all day and exposed to whatever she has. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you in advance for praying for our ministry.
May God Bless each of you,
Curt
http://www.crossreferencetrio.com/

Hello Bro Curt! Sorry to hear about the virus attacking just before your singing for Jesus...but 'tis satan's way of getting people sick and unable to worship and praise God in Jesus' precious name!

My prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, Please move upon Joy and Cindi and by Your healing virtue touch and lift them up to be made well and whole and in great singing voices to give You praise and bless the people attending to hear beautiful music that will elate them up above the shadows and give them joy unspeakable and full of glory! Also, bless the singers and move upon Curt to not get the virus and be able to sing and give You praises of worship in songs as well! Bless their ministry to bring salvation to many others to be with You in new Jerusalem forever! I ask this in Jesus' precious name! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Sister Betty

n/t

n/t

Praise be to God! Thank you all for your prayers! Joy & Cindi were both over the virus yesterday and the singing came off perfectly. 422 folks attended (not bad for a sanctuary that seats 360) and everything was wonderful! God is so awesome!
Thanks to our Christian friends on the forum!
There's power in PRAYER!
Curt

n/t