Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request.....................................

KyBud(InezKy)

My wife's secretary and a good friend of mine Peggy Williamson has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, it has now spread to her spine. She is a Christan and a very good person to be around she loves life and lights up any place shes around. I believe in healing through prayer and faith. I have been requesting prayer for her at the local churches in our community and I know I can depend on you my CMD friends to pray. The more people that pray the more power there is. Sometimes I don't understand why this happens to such a wonderful person but we don't know or understand Gods plan. Thanks in advance to my CMD friends for being there for prayer when needed.
God Bless,
KyBud

Hello KyBud! I will be praying for Peggy Williams for complete healing of the cancer and only the drs say terminal but never does God, because we have a healing Jesus, Who is the Great Physician! Although, there are those who don't receive their healing on earth, they will in heaven for eternity, when saved in Jesus' precious, shed blood washing them clean and pure! God's plans aren't our plans but they always work out for the best! I pray she is healed and serving Jesus in His joyous, loving strength for many years to come, for her, yours and all her friends and loved ones' sake! Amen! May God Bless each of you and meet every need! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Prayer has be offered to God for Peggy. I too, believe in the healing power of prayer. God is in control, and even tho we don't understand why things happen the way the do, God is perfect in His work.

Prayers on the way. Just remember that God's plan is a perfect plan. We are not meant to understand why.
God is good! All the time.

Thiis world was given to us by GOD to run as we wish with our free wills. He wishes no suffering on us. These things happen as a result of many things the least of which is all of the chemicals used in foods and drugs which weaken our immune systems

n/t

Will definitely be in prayer!

Lisa