Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

lamarc

Will you tell your church to pray for my wife, she is having a hard time with her illness. It has gotten to the point that I am having to feed her through a straw. Her pain is so severe she cannot sit up an take her meds. Lamar GOD BLESS

I just seen this . I just got home from church , but I will call come people and put her on a prayer chain. We call it a prayer chain because there will be several people praying for her. Welcome to the forum. And know that we will be praying for her and you.

Praying for your wife, Lamar, and you! May God bless her with healing strength to arise, take up her bed and walk and for you both peace and encouragment to continue on the straight and narrow road of God in the glorious love of Christ Jesus, our wonderful and loving Savior Who cares for each of us! Dear God, Please lift up Lamar's wife and touch her with Your healing virtue to renew her body and give her Your love to know that You are with her and love her with an everlasting love! Please give each of them strength in Your blissful joy unspeakable and Your power to endure and overcome this trial of her illness and weakness that they both are being tried with! Praise God, Holy Spirit and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering our prayers for Lamar and his wife! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Lamar,I'm Praying now.
Dan

n/t

Been praying for you and your wife Lamar. Do take comfort in the knowledge that the Lord is a very present help in the time of trouble.

God bless

Dave