Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

A

Anonymous

My supervisor at work was telling me of his daughter. She has a physical deformaty of her thumbs. They have seen many doctors and shortly he is taking the family to Washington DC to see yet another doctor ($300 out of his own pocket just to get a referral from this guy to see another one).
A few sad things to note. Even though he says he has the best medical insurance it will not pay for getting her thumbs fixed. It will of course pay to have her thumbs removed. He said they told him thumbs are not needed. (Guess the insurance company also works without a heart and brain). He has to drive both way by himself as the wife doesn't drive.
Asking for prayers to see the daughter have a life WITH thumbs, prayers for the mental and financial support for the husband and wife, safe travel to an from DC and if you think of any other need they may have please add it to yours prayers on their behalf.
Usually I don't talk about religion at work but my supervisor is pretty frazzled over this all - and exhausted. I told him of our great group here and said to say thanks - he needs all the help he can get.
Thanks for your prayers.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

maybe take this opportunity to further talk about the Lord & His work to him. With all the medical problems he just might be waiting for relief in the form of the Lord's words. Will pray for them, Steve in so az

Sure I'll pray for them!
Tell your Supervisor to check if there's an Advocate that can help... with my plan, they provide someone who actually helps people with problems like this. You call that one contact rather than trying to chase down a bunch of people who just pass the buck.
Joe