Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

My mother has been admitted to the hospital for loss of blood. This has been ongoing off and on for two years now. Thought she was all fixed up after several procedures. Apparently we thought wrong. Please pray for wisdom for Drs and healing for my mom and strength for my dad.
Thank you all.
~Sis digger

YES--Will be praying for all you requested! God is able to deliver & renew her health & give both comforting strength through her DRS & our prayers! Amen!

n/t

They did an upper GI and couldn’t find anything bleeding. Not surprised. This has happened so many times. But since she’s in the hospital, she told them to arrange to remove a stent that was supposed to be removed months ago but because of other health issues she couldn’t get to stomach dr. So she will be there for a couple days. As for the bleeding, well we feel it’s probably the same old problem: blood thinners!

Thanks for your prayers!
Sis digger

Glad some things are getting done, Sis digger, with your mom on her way to feeling better with improved health by DR Jesus & the Medical DRS! Thank You, Lord Jesus! AMEN! Sis Ma Betty

Thank you, Ma!

She said several of the DR.s agreed she needs to come off the blood thinners. This is like the 5th or 6th time for this. She had a Watchman put in 5 months ago because of it. But she was put on Plavix for 6 months just to keep clotting down from the procedure itself. Well, we all think its close enough to 6 months, and she had a vein rupture in her eye 3 weeks ago because of the blood thinners. That was awful looking. She looked like someone beat her up real bad. And now to have her bleed out again... enough is enough.

She has the stent removed tomorrow. I'll check back in to let you all know how it goes.

Thanks for your continued prayers!

So sorry for all the health problems, but I know with dad his meds (lots of them) caused more problems requiring more meds ! Meds don't cure but just are like trying to cover & make better for a short while; I personally don't trust the FDA & Pharmaceutical Companies nor even most DRS! I used to take MEDS but don't now & I am about the same taking or not taking but a whole lot cheaper when on SS Income with high deductible United Health care INS, that many Dr's wont take for eyes, hearing & dental care, as they don't pay much & don't like the paper work & waiting for the money from the INS CO! Ma A catch 22 it seems because of AFA --ObamaCare--GRRRRR!