Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

There's a 15 year old detectorist that I talk to on another site. He is a young believer. His great grandmother recently passed away and the viewing and funeral are today and tomorrow. His grandmother asked him to detect his great grandmothers yard and he reported that he had found a necklace already. Melted my heart. Please pray with me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

At this time of sorrow, I ask for prayers of peace and comfort for gold boy and his family as they cope with the loss of his great grandmother. Lord, please have mercy and receive her with open arms. Lead him to discover treasured mementos on her property to help them all in their healing process. And, Lord, thank You for the opportunity to minister to him and show and Your Glory on that forum.

In the Precious Name of Jesus we pray.

Amen

Thank you prayer warriors.

n/t

The Lord used his metal detecting hobby to help with the healing for the family. He was able to find a few wheaties and a bit of jewelry and a Civil War artifact!

n/t

I’m glad he was able to find some things and help the family.