Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Please pray for three siblings that were involved in a hit and run accident. Landen 13 is critical and was life flighted to a hospital with a fractured skull, much brain swelling too. Roman 6, had surgery today for a broken femur, and is banged up pretty good, Elizabeth 14 has mostly scrapes and bruises. Please pray for a miracle for Landen, healing for all and peace and comfort for the family. They were just out for a bike ride. Suspect is still at large. Please add to your church prayer chain if you have one.

Last edited:
Please pray for three siblings that were involved in a hit and run accident. Landen 13 is critical and was life flighted to a hospital with a fractured skull, much brain swelling too. Roman 6, had surgery today for a broken femur, and is banged up pretty good, Elizabeth 14 has mostly scrapes and bruises. Please pray for a miracle for Landen, healing for all and peace and comfort for the family. They were just out for a bike ride. Suspect is still at large. Please add to your church prayer chain if you have one.

Hit and run (leaving the scene of an injury collision) is a felony. Hopefully they catch the person/s responsible and they get a good long time in a room with no windows.

Prayers for God's mercy with Comfort & Healing for each of them in Jesus' name! Amen Ma

Christians will pray when they know of a need. Christians will pray when asked. This is a moment that makes a person emotionally concerned.
The Great physician, is really needed. forH3588 IH589 am the LORDH3068 that healethH7495 thee.
H7495
רָפָה רָפָא
râphâ' râphâh
raw-faw', raw-faw'
A primitive root; properly to mend (by stitching), that is, (figuratively) to cure: - cure, (cause to) heal, physician, repair, X thoroughly, make whole. See H7503.
Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
In the Old Testament God, revealed his personification 'rophe' as the Lord who heals. In the New Testament God provides a promise of healing. Those children can not call for the elders. I hope the family, and the loved ones already have.
Those children need much prayer. Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Hit and run (leaving the scene of an injury collision) is a felony. Hopefully they catch the person/s responsible and they get a good long time in a room with no windows.
They have found the driver. He is cooperating with the investigators.

Black Hat, I'm so sorry as others here to hear of your family members accident. Prayers said to the Great Physician and God who rules over all that he will help and heal these young people and send the Holy Comforter to loved ones during this difficult time. Many prayers are going up and out for you and your family members. God's Speed to you all.

Black Hat, I'm so sorry as others here to hear of your family members accident. Prayers said to the Great Physician and God who rules over all that he will help and heal these young people and send the Holy Comforter to loved ones during this difficult time. Many prayers are going up and out for you and your family members. God's Speed to you all.
Not my family member, but part of the local community. Thank you for praying

Not my family member, but part of the local community. Thank you for praying
I had surmised it was not your family; however, irrespective "[T]his is a moment that makes a person emotionally concerned." When anyone hears of siblings, and them being young it is a time of deep concern. Perhaps, it is a little early to get any report on Landen? I wonder is there any report on him? Roman 6, being so young he could have full recovery in years to come. A femur being the largest bone in your body is a terrible injury. When I was (17) seventeen mine was broke, and they wanted to amputate my leg. Two (2) trees (full grown) buried me in the mud. It was ten (10) days before the doctor could operate on my leg, (swelling) and insert a (16) inch (pin) steel rod in the femur. Every day that goes by is crucial for Landen. All of the local community is waiting for the passage of time for Landen. It could be awhile till any change in Landen. I check this posting frequently.