Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

Monkeys Uncle

Prayers needed - My 53 yr old son (Clay), former Marine (10 yrs active duty, including Desert Storm) was just diagnosed with PLS (Primary Lateral Sclerosis), a neurological degenerative disease. No cure, no treatment.
Once diagnosed, his wife has picked up and left him. The next day he was notified by his employer (17 yrs) is letting the entire IT dept. go, as they've hired a sub-contract firm. So, no job, no wife and now crippled. Cannot use his left hand or left foot, is no longer, verbally understandable (has to use a pc of tech. to verbally communicate.) His physical condition began about 3 yrs ago. The other things have taken place in the last 3-4 weeks. Thanks in advance!!! (y)🙏

Prayers needed - My 53 yr old son (Clay), former Marine (10 yrs active duty, including Desert Storm) was just diagnosed with PLS (Primary Lateral Sclerosis), a neurological degenerative disease. No cure, no treatment.
Once diagnosed, his wife has picked up and left him. The next day he was notified by his employer (17 yrs) is letting the entire IT dept. go, as they've hired a sub-contract firm. So, no job, no wife and now crippled. Cannot use his left hand or left foot, is no longer, verbally understandable (has to use a pc of tech. to verbally communicate.) His physical condition began about 3 yrs ago. The other things have taken place in the last 3-4 weeks. Thanks in advance!!! (y)🙏
🙏

So sorry to hear of this . There's surely no respect for his ex-wife .
Not sure of his dates of service, or duty station,, but if he was at Lejuene,, could that water issue have helped cause his situation ? They say the Lord puts no more on you than what you can handle ,, and your son is obviously one tough individual. My well wishes and prayers for you , your son , and all his friends and family.

Semper Fi to your son ,,,
:usaflag::usmc:

So sorry to hear of this . There's surely no respect for his ex-wife .
Not sure of his dates of service, or duty station,, but if he was at Lejuene,, could that water issue have helped cause his situation ? They say the Lord puts no more on you than what you can handle ,, and your son is obviously one tough individual. My well wishes and prayers for you , your son , and all his friends and family.

Semper Fi to your son ,,,
:usaflag::usmc:
He was stationed at Lejeune, but beginning in Aug '88 and until the 3rd Marines were sent to Desert Storm. The 'cut off' date for the class action suit was Dec. '87...so he was denied participation. A Toxicologist friend of ours is convinced he came into contact with something in Kuwait (Benzene??) that is the source/root cause of his illness.

My THANKS to everyone for your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y) 🙏(y)