Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer requests for Christine

ronaldj2

About 3-4 weeks ago my sister in law Christine went into the hospital for back surgery. She had suffered for a while with a herniated disc, anyway she had the surgery and was sent home. She was home about 5-7 days when she woke up in a puddle of spinal fluid, immediately she went back to the hospital, seems Dr. accidently punctured the protective membrane aroung the spine. She got patched up after a few days in the hospital, and then was sent home. Well a couple -three weeks goes by and there is no improvement, in fact she could barely move and couldn't walk and was also in excruciating pain. She is a mother of three and her youngest son is slightly autistic. Not wanting to traumatize her youngest son she got her husband home from work and then they called 911 for an ambulance. My poor sister in law is a good mom and wife, now she is back in the hospital. They did some tests, and the area that was operated on was so badly infected the Drs. hadn't seen such infection in 15 years. It turns out she got spinal meningitis, and also has a step infection to boot, all in the spinal area. She was healthy before the operation . So the prayers of the saints are sorely needed, and i know my God is an awesome God, and there is nothing impossible for Him. Keep her lifted up !!! Bless You in Jesus name. Bro. Ron Lefebvre Belchertown, Ma.

Dear Lord, please move upon Christine, quickly, and heal her from the problem of surgery and now infections and spinal meningitis. We know there is nothing impossible with You and this mother of young children with the one You know has problems, so we ask in Jesus' precious holy name to heal her so her chilidren and husband will have a mother and wife to be able to raise them to adulthood! Please heal her and the child with autism, miraculosly, for You do perform miracles and this family needs miracles right now! I believe and receive this for them and know You are still on Your throne and answer prayers, for all things are possible for You! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering prayers for Christine and her family and healing her to be well and whole again! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

n/t

Dear GOD, send an Army of healing Angels to Christine's side to heal and revive her. Father, .....every Atom in Christine's body belongs to you dear GOD, and we ask in the name of Jesus that you realign them all to your blessed perfection, and heal Christine. Bless her and her family Father, give them your peace and reassurance that you are GOD! These things we ask in Jesus name Father, .......... Amen!