Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Worriors

boxofchocolates

Some of my thoughts,God has uniqely created us to live with Him forever.....We are empowered by Him He Loves Us somuch He is Awesome the bigger badder this thing is the harder it's gonna fall and the more we will Glorify God His Son Jesus,The Holyspirit.....God has already taken care of things nothing will separate us from the love of our God......Brothers and Sisters listen he is answering my Prayers before I can Pray for them He is in total control!!!!!!!He knows our every need.......Awesome!!!!!....Have pure thoughts let Gods Love flow freely to all His Children.......let it flow.....make it flow....look them in the eyes and say I Love you
I'm looking foreward to spending alleternitywith you,good wonderfull Children Of GodGod Bless You now and foreever ......With much Love your Brother Daniel Davis
PS be fearless.....Love God with all your might heart mind and Soul Love your neighbor its for us the strong and fearless to help all that need help from us showing the world God's Great Lovefor Us...this world is full our Gods wonderfull Love....Be fearless.....Thank God in all things....look your brothers and sisters in the eye and tell them you Love them,It is another Blessing....I tell them Look n my eyes..........I love You God loves YouBlessed are you my fearless brothers and sister.....bye for now,
Look them in the eyes!!!!!!!They will understand it is Gods Pure Love........God Is Pure Love,,,,,He loves us so much.....we are uniquiey created.......We are already stamped made by God we are powerfull and full of His Love.....Love each other...We have each other......God,thanks for all these many Blessings..........Amen!!!!
We are Praying for healing.......I'mPraying for healing of this world also.........Listen to me ,the world is full of fear therefore show love and fearlessness in all things Good for Gods Kingdom.....He LOves You ......You are Strong.........Daniel......God has revealed much to me therefore listen to me brothers and sisters.......Read the Holy Scriptures.........Paul Has good understanding........I'm in Gods Spirit filled love realm....He loves You

n/t

Thanks you for the post. It is a blessing. Praying here and will continue

Thank you, Bro Dan, for the inspirational and loving post you have written from the love of God in your heart by His Holy Spirit! Love makes the world go round...God's agape love that is!! Thank you for uplifting my spirit with your posts and my prayers are with you for God's healing touch in Jesus' precious name to move upon you and give you the complete healing you need, either by a miracle through our Almighty Father in Heaven and/or by the drs through whom He works in mighty and powerful ways! God is good and calling upon Him in our needs, He does hear and He does answer! May God Bless and keep your faith high in His beloved Son, Jesus! Amen!