Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for old Steve, please.......

Steve 1280x user

I've been fighting a severe sinus infection for two weeks. Face hurting/ lots of sinus pressure and pain, dizzy, running a fever, it burns in my nose/sinuses when I breathe thru my nose. Time to call my Dr. tomorrow, if it's not better. Prayers, please.o_O

Wishing You Well... And Don't Worry... The Treasure Will Be Right Where You Haven't Found It Yet...
treasurhunt.jpg

Prayers said for you that you'll be better soon. I just have gotten over pneumonia myself. It went into the 4th week. I never had anything quite like it. Hardly no fever, but horrible chest conjestion, sinuses, cough, headaches, and no energy at all, almost like the flu. I don't know if this is some sort of new strain or what, but I certainly hope you don't have this. Be careful and if your not better soon, go see your doctor. Don't do like I did, I waited too long. Get Better Soon!

Glad you're feeling better.
I get those now and then.
Problem with taking old antibiotics is usually there is not enough to completely knock it out.
If it comes back ask your doctor for 10 days of cyprofloxain with a refill for next time.
Works fantastic for me.

praying

I've been fighting a severe sinus infection for two weeks. Face hurting/ lots of sinus pressure and pain, dizzy, running a fever, it burns in my nose/sinuses when I breathe thru my nose. Time to call my Dr. tomorrow, if it's not better. Prayers, please.o_O
UPDATE: I got to my Dr. yesterday, his official 'say so' was 'severe bacterial sinusitis'. He gave me 3 Rx's (no shots) and said 'Take it easy for 3 days'. Last night, I had completely lost my voice due to inflammation....... It's coming back, BUT there'll be no leading our congregation with 'OH HOLY NIGHT' for Sunday Worship services. I let this go on WAAYY too long, it's one of them 'kickin' butt and takin' names' kinda bugs, it REALLY.WORE.ME.DOWN. But, I'm getting better, my Rx's are chasing the nasties away. ONWARD AND UPWARD! in two weeks, we're headed on vacation to the East side of the state, I'm scheduled to lead my old home Church congregation in Christmas Gospel Hymns on Sunday, December 17. THANK Y'ALL FOR THE PRAYERS!

Prayers said for you that you'll be better soon. I just have gotten over pneumonia myself. It went into the 4th week. I never had anything quite like it. Hardly no fever, but horrible chest conjestion, sinuses, cough, headaches, and no energy at all, almost like the flu. I don't know if this is some sort of new strain or what, but I certainly hope you don't have this. Be careful and if your not better soon, go see your doctor. Don't do like I did, I waited too long. Get Better Soon!
From what I understand, these bugs are making the rounds, 'taking up residence' everywhere. I had no chest issues, but everything else, no fever.