Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers for wife

Mark kus

My wife Lori is in pain possibly from a nerve in her lower back and she just had a kidney stone so she's been through a lot over the years thanks...
Mark

Praying that Lori will be heal in JESUS name:)

Attachments

• jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 96
Lori in my prayers of comfort and strength for you. May the doctors/nurses have clear minds and steady hands.

My wife Lori is in pain possibly from a nerve in her lower back and she just had a kidney stone so she's been through a lot over the years thanks...
Mark
Sorry to hear, prayers for her.
have her find a good physical therapist- they can do wonders for back issues.
my wife and I both have bad backs and the therapist concentrated on our specific areas of pain right from the start.
we continue to use those exercises they make a difference.
tony

Sending prayers from the great Pacific Northwest.

Thanks everyone she’s feeling better it’s been a few rough weeks but she’s definitely better Amen!