Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for my daughter, Tami, as she is having too much on her plate to keep trying to take care of me while an ill Senior Citizen,

Missouri -- Ma Betty

who has low finances to help pay for better health care than of my going into a State Nursing Home Care Facility; therefore, Susan will be trying to make arrangements for me to finish the rest of my life in One or in Hospital depending on how my health is during the time I have left on this earth in this body with my Living Soul saved for God's Kingdom, I PRAY, with the HOPE of a better eternity to come!! Please pray for her & my granddaughter, Sarah, who needs Hysterectomy Surgery that the DR. keeps putting off which has been for at least 3-4 years since her last child, Grace, was born--her 3rd birthday was in June! Prayers for American Citizens, our USA & for the world that PEACE will prevail for a while longer under our U.S. Constitution, so that World Peace may Prevail under God's Loving care & His mercies for they do endure forever! Amen! Thanks everyone!! Ma

I'm certainly praying Ma , you are a mainstay on this forum as well as a prayer warrior yourself. I pray for the peace of God that transcends all understanding. While we are in these fleshly bodies we are subject to the aging process and all of the aches and pains that come with it. I pray that Sarah will get the surgery she needs and that you will have a nice place to finish this earthly assignment. You are an inspiration being strong in his spirit and in the power of his might. We know that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak , as long as you can keep posting , you can keep inspiring. I will always pray for you when asked and even in times when I remember to just out of the blue. God Bless you sister. In Jesus mighty name

I'm certainly praying Ma , you are a mainstay on this forum as well as a prayer warrior yourself. I pray for the peace of God that transcends all understanding. While we are in these fleshly bodies we are subject to the aging process and all of the aches and pains that come with it. I pray that Sarah will get the surgery she needs and that you will have a nice place to finish this earthly assignment. You are an inspiration being strong in his spirit and in the power of his might. We know that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak , as long as you can keep posting , you can keep inspiring. I will always pray for you when asked and even in times when I remember to just out of the blue. God Bless you sister. In Jesus mighty name

Thank you, ronald2: for your uplifting words of love that do transcend the Evil that has spread over the Earth; especially in America! I, too, pray for others & also, when PPL do come into my mind because we are all busy in what is happening as the day continues on, even my forgetter remembers now & then! LOL!!

Rick W. has had such rough surgery that I try to continue to pray for him & others & then for the unsaved, for THE Liars salvation change to help our nation & the world to endure & overcome all things that upset & causes unrest among nations and its' PPL! God Almighty is a prayer answering God and says, He will never Leave nor Forsake His Children, whom He loves with an everlasting LOVE

Now His answering His PROMISES, we can depend on & be assured that they are being done in His TIMING not ours, for God Jehovah, Jesus, His Son, & His Holy Spirit never LIE! Satan LIES, for the truth is not in him & never was--Praise God Jehovah & all Glory to His name, Jesus! All that written just to say, Thank you, again! 😗

Trust the lord and he will see you and your family through ,time is sure hard on us old folks . Time is closing in on us and all we can do is be a good witness for him.PRAISE his holy name.:thumbup:

Attachments

• TURNYOUREYESONJESUSf.jpg
    TURNYOUREYESONJESUSf.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 82
Trust the lord and he will see you and your family through ,time is sure hard on us old folks . Time is closing in on us and all we can do is be a good witness for him.PRAISE his holy name.:thumbup:
Thank you, Bro. Bill! God is Good & He is Good all the time--Like me son, Mike Walker, always says! PTL, for Jesus' love is like a beautiful Butterfly whose SMOOTH wings are like His long Flowing White Sleeves enfolding His Children & covering us with His comforting love! Ma

I'm saddened to hear Ma we will keep you and family in our prayers.
God Bless
Mark

Thank you, Mark kus: It will take a while to get things arranged & in order for my moving into & living in a Care Center that I PRAY, God will provide for my good & Tami's, too! She has a Learning Disability so even taking care of herself isn't easy without God's Holy Spirit guiding her in the way she needs to go & right now, she is far from being prepared to enter Heaven's gate when Jesus is called to go & get His Children--Faithful Prayer Warriors & Saints redeemed to be blessed eternally in His glory! Amen! Ma

Just remember Ma we will all meet sometime on the other side and we can finally put faces to names. Prayers

Ma, Prayers going up and out for yourself, Tami, and your Grandaughter, Susan. Prayers that God's will be done and that your needs as well as your family's needs will be met and taken care of. As said, God knows our needs and he will see us through our toughest of times. You are a mainstay on the forum here, and again as said, an Inspiration and a True Witness to all of us here. Prayers said that the Good Lord will find you a nice, comfortable, and safe place that you will feel at ease and contentment. Keep posting, and stay strong in your faith as we know you are. God's Speed to you all, and keep us informed if you will. We also continue to Pray for the United States of America, and for her turn around back to God, and for a return to Morality, Normalcy, and All Things American for all. Amen

Just remember Ma we will all meet sometime on the other side and we can finally put faces to names. Prayers
Thank you. Ronstar: Yes, but if I'm not mistaken, WE who are truly saved by being born again in Christ Jesus & redeemed by having sincere Believing Faith in Him as each one's savior & Lord, will have a new name written down in God's Glorious Kingdom, for ALL THINGS will become NEW, in new Jerusalem city where sinners will never enter in, because where Jesus' brightness is, there is no darkness! Ma

Ma, Prayers going up and out for yourself, Tami, and your Grandaughter, Susan. Prayers that God's will be done and that your needs as well as your family's needs will be met and taken care of. As said, God knows our needs and he will see us through our toughest of times. You are a mainstay on the forum here, and again as said, an Inspiration and a True Witness to all of us here. Prayers said that the Good Lord will find you a nice, comfortable, and safe place that you will feel at ease and contentment. Keep posting, and stay strong in your faith as we know you are. God's Speed to you all, and keep us informed if you will. We also continue to Pray for the United States of America, and for her turn around back to God, and for a return to Morality, Normalcy, and All Things American for all. Amen
AMEN! Confetrit: I am in agreement with your reply for Prayers & for your encouraging words!

God truly does know our every need & He said, ASK & you shall RECEIVE, Seek & ye shall find--that means doing what we are able to do & then stand firm on our Believing Faith in Jesus, Who is God with us when we truly accept Him and lean on Him for our needs--Stand Firm in our Faith & stand Firm on God's Promises in His Holy Word, The Bible, for God Jehovah is a Spirit & without a body could not choose to die in every sinners place; so by The Virgin Mary's miraculous conception done by God's Holy Spirit overshadowing her, she conceived Jesus, Who was born, lived & died for All mankind's salvation sake by shedding His pure, precious blood at MT. Calvary & without Repentance of our Sins & Believing Faith in Jesus by our accepting Him as savior & letting Him to be the Lord of our Living Soul no one is set FREE from Sin's Condemnation; because no one can call Him, Lord, without being Baptized by God's Holy Spirit, Who does the Spiritual work in our earthly lives by His Supernatural powers for a better life here & an everlasting life in God's glorious kingdom with Jesus, Who is King of Kings & Lord of Lords!

WOW! give God worship & Praise & Jesus, the honor & glory, for Who He is & what He did by Himself being cruelly sacrificed in each Sinners place that we need never suffer punishment in fiery hell, by turning from being an UNBELIEVER unto being a TRUE BELIEVER by accepting Jesus & then following & obeying His Father's Ten Commandments by God's Holy Spirit guiding & directing our FOOTSTEPS forward & through the Gates of Heaven with Jesus when it is time for this earthly life to expire & a new EVERLASTING Life to begin! Ma

Yep the more we look at it as believer’s the more we know this home is temporary it’s the next one that really matters in I believe we are fast approaching the end times ,
Mark