Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for South Texas

C.J.M.

Prayers needed for South Texas things look bad :hot:Its 106 degrees and this has been going on for months with any rain:look:.Farmers,ranchers,are losing animals plus crops.Lord send us some rain:please:.🏜️ I think the city is going to put us on watering rations.

Attachments

• texas rain guage.jpg
    texas rain guage.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 69
praying here. Been drought like here till recent. Just dealing with Canadian wildfire smoke now.

Good mercy no relief as yet ,if this keeps on I will be frying eggs on my drive way. :hot: Thank you for the prayers.Been getting up at 4 am for months to get my water hoses ready.

Well guys have been all over this internet and guess what the heat problem is all over the world :hot: . Even the oceans are having problems the Coral Reefs are dieing with water temperatures at 90's.Half of the rivers and lakes are going dry ,the last one is the Huge lake in IRAQ only puddles are being left .Thousand of fishing jobs are gone all around the world!Also fires are every where in this world ,look what happen in Canada .There was no forest management and it all caught on fire.Tornadoes are all over three times worse than last few years.
I had been working outside since 4 am this morning which I do every morning.I have to set up 5 water hoses to keep the trees and grass from burning up. Have you ever heard of an 82 year old man who has had 12 major surgeries doing that every day plus the regular shores for the past three months in a 1/2 acre.

:huh:. Our city rationing of water is about to happen and then it will hit the fan.I see A/C men chasing up and down the roads people's units are going down :look:. Most houses are not made for a breeze to cool them down anyway the breeze would be 107 degrees.
There is no doubt guys we are living in the latter days and the things that are coming down the PIKE will blow your mind. If Beetle brain Biden gets re-elected this country will cease to be and the Chinese gov. will take charge.The Chinese gov. already have huge investments in this country . Plus the fact that they can shut all main electric grits before they hit Taiwan:ninja:
.Pray for this country it does not look good!!! God bless this country.:please:.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 67
  • The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg
    The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 67
Prayers needed for South Texas things look bad :hot:Its 106 degrees and this has been going on for months with any rain:look:.Farmers,ranchers,are losing animals plus crops.Lord send us some rain:please:.🏜️ I think the city is going to put us on watering rations.
HALLELUJAH ITS POURING HARD,SHORT FRONT JUST CAME IN.ONLY LASTED MINUTES,BUT IT WAS HARD GOOD RAIN:jump:.Thank you LORD and prayers!!!!!

HALLULEJAH ,I got 3/4" of rain (7-27-23) PRAYING FOR 4" of rain which is needed bad :thumbup:.

South Texas in trouble just learn that the Gudalupe river which flows in our county has gone dry up stream.So our water supply is gone plus we are in watering rations! We need your prayers :please: :please: .

HALLULEJAH ,I got 3/4" of rain (7-27-23) PRAYING FOR 4" of rain which is needed bad :thumbup:.
Be careful what you wish for.... Wasnt there tremendous flooding just a few years ago !!!!!

One year I wished for a storm to take out some sand. Hurricane Sandy came along and took out the entire Jersey Shore.

Pray but with caution !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)