Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers now PLEASE!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Ste. Gen & Perry counties are under a severe thunderstorm warning right now in SE MO! Now is going farther in SE in MO! Thank you, as storms & Coronovirus are both bad stuff & neither one is not welcome! My daughter Tami went grocery shopped for me this morning & store still out of lots of what is needed--STILL No Toilet Paper--So I must lean on & trust in Jesus to supply my every need! Thank You, Lord for Your mercy for Your mercies endure forever! She intends to go to Walmart Friday; so, hopefully, they will have more of what is needed by both of us! May each of you be supplied & blessed with Jesus' safety & provisions! Amen! Ma

Have prayed for you and yours Ma, and am standing on his Word in faith that you and yours will be safe. I am about 50 miles N.W. of you and we are also getting some nasty weather. But, as the old song goes, "We are sheltered in the arms of God"

Prayers said for you Ma Betty and your family and to all who live in the path of the storms. God's Speed to you all.

Just seen this, so I'm too late for the storms. Hope you made it through safe. Will continue praying for the other needs.

Have prayed for you and yours Ma, and am standing on his Word in faith that you and yours will be safe. I am about 50 miles N.W. of you and we are also getting some nasty weather. But, as the old song goes, "We are sheltered in the arms of God"
Thank you, Bro Dan-MO for yours & for any & all prayers! The storm tried to start but only as I was typing & wasn't even any rain as far as I know we have had too much already, the severe thunderstorm went SE on down to Bollinger County traveling at 36 miles per hour? I don't know if anything happened or any damage was done in any other city? BUT God is GOOD & always is to we who love Him & are the called according to His purpose--ROMANS 8:28 & all things work together for the GOOD to them (we) who love, honor & obey, Jesus, as our Lord & Savior! Amen! Ma