Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Please!

Missouri--Ma Betty

My G-Grandbaby, Grace May, is sick with virus -- Respiratory & Lung infection! Please pray for God's Holy Spirit's Healing touch upon her little body for Quick Recovery from her illness! Thank you & God Bless! Ma

n/t

Farther god we thank you for precious little grace and all the times you have kept her safe and well and brought her through . we also thank you for the love you have given her family and others through her , please in the name of jesus your son and through your spirit touch her body and remove this sickness as only you can do , thank you for hearing and awnsering are prays according to your perfect
Loving will in graces life, for it is by your tender mercies we live and survive. Amen

Thank you, WaterHound, for your loving prayer for Grace May & family! Will update when I have the good news that she is well which I am expecting from my blessed Savior, Jesus! God Bless everyone for each prayer surrounding her with healing love! Ma Betty

My G-Grandbaby, Grace May, is sick with virus -- Respiratory & Lung infection! Please pray for God's Holy Spirit's Healing touch upon her little body for Quick Recovery from her illness! Thank you & God Bless! Ma
Praying for you and your grandbaby. One of my granddaughters spent 8 days in ICU last year with pnuemonia and RSV. The meds and rest and prayers will pull them through!

Prayers sent for your grandchild, Sandy and I have a couple younger ones too, always worried about the little fellers!
HH Jeff and Sandy from Missouri

This is Jan 24th & baby Grace May still ill With RESPIRATORY INFECTION--Please continue to pray for her healing & being well ASAP! Thank you! Ma

Thank you for praying for my little G-Grandbaby, Grace May -- We are hoping she is healed & made well in Jesus' love real soon! She is so cute with blue eyes like my Aunt Grace had--So rare among these dark brown eyes of the rest of us--even her mama!