Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Please!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

For my daughter, Tami, as she has been sick for quite some time--she is close to a full blown Bronchitis attack! Her boss has finally realized she is ill, after scheduling many working nights for her without giving her nights in a row to get SLEEP & REST! They now want her tested again for Covid--she rec'd two vaccinations because of working with ill patients in a Group Home & wants her to have another shot (Booster) which with her ill health may finish killing her--that's what the D--n DEMS want, even her idjet minded sister! Yes, I am Mad as Hell, but I do know Who God is & what He can do for her for protection & healing through His Son Jesus, as our Lord Jesus Christ, The HEALER of Heart, Body & Soul when the Sinners Repent & the Sick ask for help & Healing!

Thank you everyone who will pray & believe my baby girl will be spared any Covid ILLNESSES & is made well very soon! She already has appts but not on regularly scheduled first Mondays of each month to 2 DRS after working all night but because of Labor Day being on Monday this week she had to reschedule on TUES & FRI! Please pray for nothing serious & for healing of the Chronic Bronchitis attack! She is also trying to take care of my needs & only God knows how that will go for us both in the future! I may go into a Nursing Home (which I cannot personally afford) to take the burden of my care off her--I do help her financially, as she is working less overtime to what she was during the Pandemic Mask wearing & Lockdowns (answered prayer) --No matter what with Faithful Prayers God will provide for each one's needs because He is VERY GOOD & Wins over satan's EVIL WAYS! Amen! Thank you for reading & understanding & for everyone's Prayers! Amen! Ma

Hello Ma, I am not a believer, but if a prayer is needed for your daughter, I will.
Amen

Ma, I pray the good lord sees fit to help heal you and your family of their illnesses and return you all to full health and watch over you all in the days to come.
Thank you very much hawgdawg. She sent a Text Message asking to have tonight off so she can get some sleep & rest--Bronchist is really a bad sickness to have! Thanks again, Ma!

Hello Ma, I am not a believer, but if a prayer is needed for your daughter, I will.
Amen

Thank you, Draco for your prayers! Just believe while praying that she will be better & it will happen! I will pray for you to believe in Jesus & soon because you willl never regret believing in Jesus, by Faith, as your own personal savior & Lord, for He will fill your heart, mind & soul with His wonderful love! The kind of Agape Love that no one can know & have without Him! Thanks, again, for your prayers! God Bless you & yours! Ma Betty

Ma, Prayers going up and out for both you and your daughter Tami. God's Speed to you both.

Thank you, Confertrit, for your prayers for both Tami & I --No prayer is wasted & God answers all prayers--Whether Yes, NO, Maybe or now, soon or later but He is always on time & His answers always benefit a person or PPL in the way He wants our prayers answered! Amen! Ma

Amen
Hello Draco God loves you and his son JESUS died for your sins and mine.John 3:16 says''For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son,that whoever believes in him should not perish,but have everlasting life" JUST say a prayer and ask him to come into your heart.

Attachments

• 1009_17.gif
    1009_17.gif
    93.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 1009_20.gif
    1009_20.gif
    73.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 1116_15.gif
    1116_15.gif
    92.9 KB · Views: 82
  • jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 83
For my daughter, Tami, as she has been sick for quite some time--she is close to a full blown Bronchitis attack! Her boss has finally realized she is ill, after scheduling many working nights for her without giving her nights in a row to get SLEEP & REST! They now want her tested again for Covid--she rec'd two vaccinations because of working with ill patients in a Group Home & wants her to have another shot (Booster) which with her ill health may finish killing her--that's what the D--n DEMS want, even her idjet minded sister! Yes, I am Mad as Hell, but I do know Who God is & what He can do for her for protection & healing through His Son Jesus, as our Lord Jesus Christ, The HEALER of Heart, Body & Soul when the Sinners Repent & the Sick ask for help & Healing!

Thank you everyone who will pray & believe my baby girl will be spared any Covid ILLNESSES & is made well very soon! She already has appts but not on regularly scheduled first Mondays of each month to 2 DRS after working all night but because of Labor Day being on Monday this week she had to reschedule on TUES & FRI! Please pray for nothing serious & for healing of the Chronic Bronchitis attack! She is also trying to take care of my needs & only God knows how that will go for us both in the future! I may go into a Nursing Home (which I cannot personally afford) to take the burden of my care off her--I do help her financially, as she is working less overtime to what she was during the Pandemic Mask wearing & Lockdowns (answered prayer) --No matter what with Faithful Prayers God will provide for each one's needs because He is VERY GOOD & Wins over satan's EVIL WAYS! Amen! Thank you for reading & understanding & for everyone's Prayers! Amen! Ma
LORD BLESS TAMI and give her strength.

Attachments

• first day in heaven.png
    first day in heaven.png
    544 KB · Views: 99
LORD BLESS TAMI and give her strength.
Thank you Bro Bill--God answered prayers & TAMI does not have to work tonight--Finally she asked off (which is very rare) & someone was willing to work in her place--Praise God & thank You, Jesus for answered prayers!! She will be visiting one of her DRS tomorrow & works tomorrow night & the next DR on FRI --she sees two each month usually on the same Monday after working on Sunday nights--shr drives to Jackson, Mo for her DR Visits--we live in STE GEN, MO! Ma