Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Precious Metals Prices...

Amazing, the decline of spot prices. Just 6 months ago gold was at $1000 an ounce, platinum at $2050 and silver at $18.

Right now:
[attachment 111390 Wow.jpg]

I have faith that it will go up though. I'm certainly not sending mine in until it does! :nono:

Not expressing an opinion either way as its none of my business.....

However whilst perusing the various forums prior to the election I noted a distinct bias against the eventual winner.

Since the outcome there appears to be less activity on this forum at least.

Lou.

Don't thiink lack of post on any forems has anything to do with how the election came out, more likely
the time of year and the weather. Hang on to your good stuff the price's will go up when the price of
oil gos back up.

>>> Not expressing an opinion either way as its none of my business..... <<<

Yours as much as anybody else's I suppose... :shrug:

>>> However whilst perusing the various forums prior to the election I noted a distinct bias against the eventual winner. <<<

Heh...there's a reason for that. It will become apparent in the next 4 years. :)

>>> Since the outcome there appears to be less activity on this forum at least. <<<

I agree with XT1800...don't think the two are related. I know for me, beach hunting is over until May...it's not worth my time this time of year. Pretty barren out there. I have more fun digging up old coins and bullets out in the woods and fields.

Wow! Platinum really took a hit.

You cannot gauge the price of silver, gold or platinum by what CON-ex (aka Comex) says it is because they have been artificially trying to keep the price of money (gold & silver) down by using paper transactions to short gold and silver. They also use paper to make it seem that there is so much gold and silver available that it is worth almost nothing.

But that could not be farther from the truth.

It has been proved that Comex has been in cahoots with the FED and the World Monetary Fund to suppress the prices of gold and silver to put at ease the sheep who keep in the stock markets around the world.

Can you imagine if gold went up to $3,000 an ounce, what that would do to the fiat currencies and markets around the world?

I use E-bay to judge the market price of gold and silver today and many economists are advocating using E-bay to set the prices instead of Con-ex.

I recently sold a few of my US silver eagles for $28 each. They are 1 ounce and the price according to Con-ex is between 9 and 10 dollars an ounce. I paid $3.50 each for them back in the early 90's.

The price of gold and silver will rise because market forces will eventually dictate that they will. To what level is any one's guess. I do know this. Gold should be at $2,000 an ounce and silver at $75 because the amount of fiat currency the FED has been printing is so tremendous that the market is already forcing prices upward even though it is not being reflected in Comex dictates.

Try to buy a gold US coin today or even a silver eagle. They just are not very available. Yet the prices at Comex seem to keep going down.

Steve from Ohio said:
You cannot gauge the price of silver, gold or platinum by what CON-ex (aka Comex) says it is because they have been artificially trying to keep the price of money (gold & silver) down by using paper transactions to short gold and silver. They also use paper to make it seem that there is so much gold and silver available that it is worth almost nothing.

But that could not be farther from the truth.

It has been proved that Comex has been in cahoots with the FED and the World Monetary Fund to suppress the prices of gold and silver to put at ease the sheep who keep in the stock markets around the world.

Can you imagine if gold went up to $3,000 an ounce, what that would do to the fiat currencies and markets around the world?

I use E-bay to judge the market price of gold and silver today and many economists are advocating using E-bay to set the prices instead of Con-ex.

I recently sold a few of my US silver eagles for $28 each. They are 1 ounce and the price according to Con-ex is between 9 and 10 dollars an ounce. I paid $3.50 each for them back in the early 90's.

The price of gold and silver will rise because market forces will eventually dictate that they will. To what level is any one's guess. I do know this. Gold should be at $2,000 an ounce and silver at $75 because the amount of fiat currency the FED has been printing is so tremendous that the market is already forcing prices upward even though it is not being reflected in Comex dictates.

Try to buy a gold US coin today or even a silver eagle. They just are not very available. Yet the prices at Comex seem to keep going down.

You made some good points here Steve.