Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Presentation of the Colors

I am volunteering for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes this weekend. I forgot to pack my wifi jet pack. I am using my cell phone for wifi. I don't know how much that is going to cost, so I will catch up with postings later. I had to share this experience with you. It was very humbling. Afterwards, one of the DNR Color Guards asked me to share my pics so he could post them and he thanked me for taking photos. He said they don't get very many pics of the Presentation.

[attachment 359309 WWH2018day1CG6.jpg]

[attachment 359310 WWH2018day1CG7.jpg]

[attachment 359311 WWH2018day1CG9.jpg]

[attachment 359312 WWH2018day1CG12.jpg]

[attachment 359313 WWH2018day1CG13.jpg] Very heartwarming!

[attachment 359314 WWH2018day1CG14.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

~Sis digger

n/t