Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

presentation

Eu_citzen

Hello all! I'm new here but not to detecting, you might have seen me on other forums under similar nick. I'm from Sweden.(Europe)
I've been looking for a detector suitable for my hunting applications. I currently have a Garrett GTI-2500 but am going to sell it soon.
You might as well know that a pal of mine thought a new detector is to expensive so he's gonna buy my used GIT.
I'm : Prospecting, rock hounding, rock tumbling, amateur geologist and Women :buds:
My major hunting is:
1) coin & jewelry hunting (modern and old places)
2) Beach hunting (mostly inland rarely salt water beach but it might happen)
3) Relic hunting (inland)

Best Regards,
Eu

Yes......I have seen your posts. I take it you are going to buy another detector? I bet your pal is going to really like the 2500. Keep in touch. We luv hearing from far away people and seeing their finds. All the best in 2008. :)

Welcome EU. Please post pictures of your finds. Even common coins. We like seeing finds from other countries.

Hi John and Awhitster!
John, yes I'm going for another detector I have been looking into the DFX (White's) or the XP Gold MaxxPower .
As for my pal he's kinda stupid and needs a easy detector to start with and I think the GTI is perfect for this. :rofl:
(took me 2 months to learn it)

Welcome to the forum Eu! What part of Sweden are you from? I lived in Helsingborg for 6 months many years ago. Beautiful country. Are there lots of gold hunting opportunities up in northern Sweden?

Peter
aka garrettguy

Hello Peter! Yes there is some gold up north and diamond and epidot etc.(aka gemstones)
XP metal detectors, France
I'm close to Emmaboda. (my homevillage was under late 1800 known as "Dampem

Small gold found in south Sweden (Vetlanda area) I've got more now, old Photo.
Will see if I can get more up-to-date pics later.

Regards,
Eu:buds:

[quote Eu_citzen]
Oh the cat is not my pal... But he did like the bag!!!!!!!!!(he's called Sudd)
:crylol:
Regards,
Eu :buds:[/quote]Nice coins. I like your cat, I'm a cat person. Our cat's name is Goober.... sometimes she is called...........damn you.........:rofl:

Awhitster:
I got a lot of FREE coins as well, copper coins to be more accurate. A lot of them, I'll get some pics later.
haha "damn you" has she been nice last year and gotten anything for Christmas.? :rofl:

We use to call our cat stupid, loser, Idiot, psycho etc. :wiggle:

Regards,
Eu

[quote Eu_citzen]Awhitster:
I got a lot of FREE coins as well, copper coins to be more accurate. A lot of them, I'll get some pics later.
haha "damn you" has she been nice last year and gotten anything for Christmas.? :rofl:

We use to call our cat stupid, loser, Idiot, psycho etc. :wiggle:

Regards,
Eu[/quote]My Mom got her a can of tuna for Christmas:spin:

awhitster: :crylol: Must been a nice cat then, mines been naughty so he did not get anything. :razz:
Here is another pic on that hairy little beast! :rofl:
(While you wait for the pics of coins)

Regards,
Eu

Hi, I am the new guy so I have not seen your posts, but I love reading about detecting in Europe and hope to do that one day.

I also have a GTI-2500 but I don't have the carrying bag.

I do have FOUR feline friends who would sleep on the bag if I had one, though!

On another forum, we have a member from Finland who posts some great finds. I love reading his tales.

Have you found any medieval coins?

OH, PS- I am a part-time coin dealer. I used to have a big huge piece of Swedish plate money (1750 4-daler, from the "Nicobar" shipwreck). I'll bet something like that would give a HUGE signal on a detector!

I really miss my old cat who lived to be 19. He was almost human. Was a 22 pound seal point Siamese. He used to keep all the dogs out of the yard. :)

Bill

lordmarcovan;
No old coins yet, I'm trying to figure out who owns the land where the farm/buildings stood. (I was with on a map form 1699)
Most medieval sites would be off limits I guess.
Swedish plate money would probably give an overload I suppose.

Bill:
haha my father loves Siamese he had one when he was young. He knows what your taking about!:biggrin:
My previous cat got 21 years old.

:buds: More is coming. :clapping:

That was just a few samples, don't have the patience to post all here to see the rest look HERE

:super::clapping:

Regards,
EU :buds:

That looks like quite a beast! I wouldn't mess with him (her?) (it?)

Nice photos!

Chris

n/t

bearkat4160:
Have you tried the DFX or what??? If not I don't think your in such a position to say so...:poke:
The deal is already sealed with my pal.
cwilk:
You mean the cat??? Yeah he can bite you head off if your not nice! :biteme::rofl:

Regards,
Eu

n/t