Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pretty fun hunt with Bryce. This spot just keeps giving.

deeponedge

We went to Forest Park in St. Louis a few days ago and only dug 5 coins between us in 4 hours! Wouldn't you know bryce got the only 2 silvers...a paper thin Barber and a worn Merc. Me?....2 crusty indians and a wheat. He said the club he is a member of (midwest coinshooters) was having a hunt there the following day but we couldn't go on that day. Hopefully I can meet them sometime and hunt with them.
Anyway on this hunt that I'm posting finds from, we dug 22 keepers between us. We haven't found much older stuff but we have gotten a lot of mercs and wheats here. As usual the dry dirt made the high tones easy to work with.
Bryce has been using ths e-trac more since hs went over 100 silver on the explorer. He told me he has a goal this year of 100 explorer silver and 100 e-trac silver.
Well here's my score from our favorite site this year. Nothing special...but a lot of fun digging...and good times with a great guy.

Nice hunt D.:beers: I'm tagging along next time.

n/t

It's always a lot of fun when we hunt, D.:beers:

I do believe you will eclipse your previous yearly silver total this year, my old friend.:thumbup:

About another month or so...and some of our bean fields will be harvested.:clapping:

Good hunt you guys.......silver coins, a wheat cent
and a couple of IHs make a good hunt better. :wiggle:

Well done!...............silver is always good with some coin desert (Indians).........Crop harvesting is going on in our area.....hope to hit the fields soon.....

John in Va