Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pretty happy first time beach hunting/first time using excalibur

We are working in NC and have been kicking myself for not bringing my Explorer along, Then decided I needed a water detector. Well these are the fruits of my first time on the beach, and I am very happy with the Excalibur II.

Good gravy, the women wear some huge ear rings down here. I think I could mount one of them as a boat prop. The other one is heavy, im thinking solid brass/bronze

You should really learn how to use your machine and find some worthy targets before you come on here posting pictures............................KIDDING, those are awesome finds, it's kinda scary when you learn to use that thing there may not be anything left for the rest of us. Congrats, that walker is something else, this must be a fairly popular location due to all the jewelry but to find a Walker is weird on a popular beach. Congrats again.

n/t

It was a lot of fun and hope I get to go out again before we are sent back to MN. I was in water up to my rear when I found the Liberty and could not believe it. I am thinking it had more to do with a beach full of targets than anything. I think I need to modify my scoop a little though I lost a few small targets through the holes.

Thanks for all of the help and info everybody has posted on here

Claytargethntr