Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Price Alert!!!:bouncy:

Oakman404

The HF Rock Tumbler single Barrel 3lb is now on-sale in their flier for $19.00 Bucks! The 3lb double barrel unit is now on-sale in their flier for $29.00! Also, just some hints, when you receive your tumbler from HF spend some time going over it as the biggest difference I see between the HF and the expensive ones is not materials but quality control on assembly. I spent about an hour going over mine, the pulley wheel was not aligned properly, the belt tension-er was not adjusted properly and I oiled the bearings and it works flawlessly!

Just so you know the double barrel I that is on-sale for $29.00 I bought last week for $39.00 and my brother-in-law bought 2 weeks ago for $49.00! The single barrel is normally $39.00. For $19.00 bucks I think I will order the single barrel unit for a back up. HH:garrett:

On-line they have their old price of $39.00 you have to call them and order it from their flier.

I've had a couple of them for a long time. They work great. The belts don't last too long but I buy a pack of quarter-inch wide rubber bands and use them and they work great and last longer than the belts and are dirt cheap.

Bill

Hay bud thanks for the heads up, sounds like a good buy. Any idea on how long it's on sale?
Joe :detecting::garrett:

cjw63 said:
Hay bud thanks for the heads up, sounds like a good buy. Any idea on how long it's on sale?

I looked on the flyer for a start and end date but their is not one that I can find. Sorry:garrett:

The Number on the flyer is 1-800-423-2567 and the item number for the single barrel is 65838-1yah and for the double barrel it is 65840-1YAH. I hope this helps.:clapping:

Just ordered one of 3lb models for $19.00. Thanks for the tip. Finally going to get my clad cleaned up.

Hay Oakman404, I'm sure your info will help, thanks buddy!

Yeah I've had a couple of them for years with no problems. They have out lasted one of the better brand tumblers that I paid $45 for.

Bill