Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Price in Aust:ausflag:

Hungry

Price for the E-Trax in Australia is $1795, so it looks like Minelab have listened to the complaints on the difference of prices between Aust and the US.

Hungry said:
Price for the E-Trax in Australia is $1795, so it looks like Minelab have listened to the complaints on the difference of prices between Aust and the US.

What would the price before all this? $2000, maybe more?

I've heard of this problem slightly and of course I live in USA so it is not a problem with me BUT you Australians must be steaming a little. Minelab is from Australia so why are they so more expensive down under.

besides that I think the product is usually manufactured mostly if not entirely in Ireland. The USD buys 0.678509 EUR the AUD buys
0.586184 EUR

Being an Australian Company has very little do to with what they give us over here( though Minelab service is impeccable in Adelaide). We get exactly the same product as the rest of the world....only in this case slightly later(if your on the West Coast of Australia it seems that way anyway)

.Minelab know their markets for their products ALL too well.

In my opinion, that's a good thing.