Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Price of individual accessories

JASONSPAZ1

All I need is the Racer, the small coil, a spare lower rod, and the rain dust covers.
Anyone know the price of the small coil, rod, and dust cover.
I have plenty of headphones, carry bags, batteries, hats and shirts.
Just trying to get a final price of what I need.

Thanks in advance
Jason

JASONSPAZ1 said:
All I need is the Racer, the small coil, a spare lower rod, and the rain dust covers.
Anyone know the price of the small coil, rod, and dust cover.
I have plenty of headphones, carry bags, batteries, hats and shirts.
Just trying to get a final price of what I need.

Thanks in advance
Jason

Please call metaldetector.com and they will assist you. They got the pricing on all accessories.

Im confused...is Kellyco selling the Nokta or is Metaldetecting.com also..... they only have the Makro series on their website....and if so is Kellyco not...?

I confused....:unsure:

There have been many people ask for the pricing of accessories for the Racer. Does it seem reasonable to ask each one of us to contact the distributor to obtain pricing?
I understand the distributor may sell for less, but can we at least see the MSRP of the available options?

Thanks for any consideration given.

Mike

Seriously, are no Findmall sponsors also Makro dealers? Seems like somebody is missing a bet by not being on here with the answers and an offer to provide the product.

I beleive any Deus dealer can sell the Makro, so some of the sponsors that sell the Deus should be able to get you a price on the accessories when available. I thought I seen on the classified that a dealer is taking preorders on the Makro Racer which should be released later in Feb for the first shipment.

Rick

Hello all... there are no secrets with pricing guys... I asked you to contact metaldetector.com due to the simple fact that they will determine the final price....I apologize if you took it the wrong way. Below are the MSRPs for the accessories:

Racer Metal Detector Manufacturer’s Suggested Resale Price
RC13 - DD Search Coil - (13cmx12cm - 5''X4.5'') $109,00
RC26 - DD Search Coil - (26cmx14cm - 10''x5.5'') $139,00
RC29 - DD Search Coil - (29cmx18,5cm - 11''x7''), $159,00
RC40 - DD Search Coil - (40cmx33,5cm - 15.5''X13'') $249,00
RC13 - Search Coil Cover $9,00
RC26 - Search Coil Cover $15,00
RC29 - Search Coil Cover $19,00
RC40 - Search Coil Cover $29,00
Carrying Bag $49,00
Rain Covers (Set of 2) $29,00
Treasure Pouch $9,00
Charging Kit (AC&Car Charger 4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries) $49,00
Cap with Official Makro Logo $15,00
T-Shirt with Official Makro Logo $15,00
Koos Headphone - KPH7 $20,00
Philips SHB7000 Bluetooth Headphones and Dongle $179,00
Bluetooth Dongle Only (BT module) $99,00
Middle Rod $32,00
Lower Rod $16,00
Armrest $28,00

azsh07 said:
Im confused...is Kellyco selling the Nokta or is Metaldetecting.com also..... they only have the Makro series on their website....and if so is Kellyco not...?

Kellyco is not selling the Makro line... only Nokta.
Metaldetector.com and their dealers will be selling the Makro line.

I appreciate your detailed response. You have gone out of your way to provide us with the info requested.

I hope you have a GREAT day, "you deserve it"!

Mike

Got it...I was confused because I mistakenly assumed the Race was a Nokta rather than a Makro...then again I could have just paid closer attention to the obvious....

These prices are very doable in my opinion for accessories. $179 to go wireless on the Racer is a real plus in my book. I hate wires!

Here is a printable pdf price list:

http://www.detectorprospector.com/gold-prospecting-equipment/images/Makro-Racer-Metal-Detector-Prices-2015.pdf

Nokta Detectors said:
azsh07 said:

can you tell us who will be selling them in Canada?

horikindaguy said:
Nokta Detectors said:
azsh07 said:

can you tell us who will be selling them in Canada?

Currently metaldetector.com dealers in Canada.