Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

price question for the analog experts

jmann

I have a garrett deepseeker thats vlf & tr with discrim in super condition with 8" coil and hard shell case. Whats a fair asking price or trade value. Im wanting something like ace 250 or bounty hunter platinum something my 12 year old son can opperate with no problem. Do yall think this deyector will bring enough? O yea this thing takes 6 (9volt) batteries. I tested it out and was really suprised in my test garden at how well this older technology did!!!!!!! I also have the larger coil for it here somewhere. Its too heavy for the boy. Thank you gentalmen for your help......jmann in Alabama

just tryin to get some info have bounty hunter A.D.S. the hunter garrett eletronics says patient pending hand written # on 5-12 inch coil matches # on case also case has stamped into it 1VLO

Hi Jmann,
Price would have to be set by a collector that wants to buy it and not use it. As you said, you want
and Ace 250 that your son can use easily, and since the Ace 250 is more desirable than to you
than this detector it is worth less than the 250. I have a few old detectors with poor depth and
ancient features and nobody else wants them either.
Look at the other side. The longer you use it, the cheaper a detector gets if you are pulling out
coins and other goodies, and the newer detectors will get them much quicker.
Get a few dollars for the older detector and start paying down the new one with finds.
Good luck
Rich