Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prices out of sight

C.J.M.

Went to grocery store to get a few items GOOD MERCY the prices just jump out of sight :yikes:.Some of the items were $ 2 higher especially meats,veggies,eggs,and butter.Something is up I know farmers are having to pay more for fertilizers :huh:I have never seen an increase like this before people have to eat ,but at this rate people are going to be hurting before long.In the good old days all candy bars were 5 cents soda waters or soda pops were a nickle plus 2 cents for the bottle ,but your 2 cents was refunded when you returned the bottle😄
We are in for it guys keep your eyes open big changes are coming!!!In the book of Revelations it mentions during the coming turibulation times a loaf of bread will cost $20 so maybe this is an omen:huh:

Attachments

• AandP2.jpg
    AandP2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Givethanks.gif
    Givethanks.gif
    73.4 KB · Views: 100
It will get worse. Was waiting for a deer hunting stand to come back in stock and the price jumped almost 80 dollars from last year. I hope all the liberals like all the higher prices.

Liberals are complete morons and do not understand “cause and effect”

Well guys looks we are in for it like it or not hard times are HERE and going to get worse.Hmmm, just got up at 4 am had a hard time finding the pot of coffee:coffee:due to this arthritis in my back and right hip.Took a hand full of Bio-Freeze and that really helps now they have it in pain-patches(y)
I wonder what beetle brain biden takes for his brain attacks:LOL:

Attachments

• 465545fbf66b759f90571c743a53b421--bed-photos-computer-jokes.jpg
    465545fbf66b759f90571c743a53b421--bed-photos-computer-jokes.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 97
  • RETIREE.jpg
    RETIREE.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 96
"they" learned a few things during this pandemic ( because they don't care about history) ...control the food...control the people. remember that whole "cannot buy, sell or trade" without the "mark" thing? think about how some of that has been implemented already. cannot enter a grocery store without a mask.... it all starts with a something as simple as mask wearing as a test to see how many they can get to comply and who is going to be trouble. as far as prices go? there is no shortage of anything... they increase the price greatly then reduce it slightly and people think they are getting a deal...

Well guys looks we are in for it like it or not hard times are HERE and going to get worse.Hmmm, just got up at 4 am had a hard time finding the pot of coffee:coffee:due to this arthritis in my back and right hip.Took a hand full of Bio-Freeze and that really helps now they have it in pain-patches(y)
I wonder what beetle brain biden takes for his brain attacks:LOL:
YES! Satan & his spiritual wicked demonic servants are making everything of sanity look really bad right now but DON'T FORGET God Jehovah is still Alive & sitting on His throne & CONTROLS ALL THINGS concerning His Creations; so give Him GLORY & Praise in & for all things, because we must & need to believe that all things work together for the GOOD to WE who love the Lord & Do His Will -- to be able to endure & overcome all things when we have & obey God's Holy Spirit--NEVER GIVE UP FOR THAT IS WHAT SATAN & HIS EVIL BIDEN & OBAMA BLOODY DEM PARTY ADMNISTRATION WANT! Believe the WICKED are DEFEATED because they TRULY ARE!! Ma

Just a quick note my neighbor went to find an ice box and could not find one in this city,was told they quit making them for a while due to no one wants a job:rolleyes:They told him they had gotten one that was ordered last July for a customer. Goes to show you that Bidens checks are doing more harm than good:oops:

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 105
  • SAVE.jpg
    SAVE.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 89
  • opened door.png
    opened door.png
    572 KB · Views: 93
  • american flsg.jpg
    american flsg.jpg