Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prices shot up :surrender:

C.J.M.

Been awhile since i have been on here,but noticed on fee-bay Tesoros like a compadre going for $200:yikes:So as of now who's working on this orphans:sad:?

I am always looking for a “mint” condition microMax. Have everyone’s top of the line detectors but enjoy Tesoro’s simple operation. Built to last. Have to run over the coil with a truck to break the ears off a coil! Minelab and others should of taken notice.

Best investment in detectors are my Tesoros. I have 30 detectors, 8 are Tesoros.

Bulletman

Shalom
Got me beat on total detectors!!! Wow!! I have 11 tesoros though. :)

I believe that the shootin up of prices for Tesoros is temporary. I have seen this before with D-Tex...Teknetics...Compass and so on. Many are getting rid of their Tesoros already they are paranoid of no company to back up their detector. to me it does not matter...

I have noticed the price increase as well. And some bargains.

hmm I have 7 Tesoros now but I like those beep and dig fishers too.. to me Tesoro going out of business was a blessing in disguise call me greedy but I have gotten some super deals,, their so cheap now if you have a problem just toss it and grab another one but honestly I haven't had one single problem with any of mine. .