Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Printer recommendation(sp)

A

Anonymous

I am getting the Epson 2000 inkjet printer in a few weeks. If you guys can hack out 'bout $800-900 clams I'd recommend this one. 6 color inks and archival to 200 years. I got a demo on this machine a few weeks back and it is just awesome.
I can sell the prints from it! That's just how good it is.

Ok... So tell me why I shouldn't like my dye sub? I liked the price of the toner cartridges and the results. Aside from pricing being so affordable what are it's worst shortcomings. And I appreciate you knowing what you're doing even when it is making me look like I bought the wrong printer... (Although for my uses I am still in shock at the quality I'm getting out of a $389 printer..)
Tell us more... Also do you think the price will come down anytime soon on the model you are recommending?
Thanks Rick... Guvner..

hehehehehehehehehe Guv, dyesubs are nice printers, no doubt. It's just that Epson inkjets are leading the printing industry in "The Photo Quality" arena. Most high end art shops are using Epsons.
The Epson 2000? It does up to 14x44 prints(panoramas). It's super machine. But it's not all the machine. Inks and paper are the reason
for inkjet printer success theys days.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PRINTER I THROUGH
YOU COULD ONLY TALK ABOUT MINELAB MEDAL
DETECTION THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY YOU
GUVNER>
ROCKY