Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro Coil stability

The Magician

I went out a week ago, used my pro coil for the first time. I really like this coil because I had a good hunt. People have commented on the stability of the coil, some say it's not as stable as others. I found it to be a bit unstable, as if it's picking up interference (it's not a noisy area, been there with the WOT). I also found it to be sensitive, found small coins and some other objects that suggest it's sensitive and a good performer.

What are your opinions, do you guys think that the reason why it's unstable is because it's sensitive and hyped up... vise versa?

I use the Pro coil on my Explorer 11 as my main coil. I also run quite close to maxed so it will chatter a bit , as far as I am concerned the Pro coil is a great coil .
Its best to just have the sensitivity down a bit and to noise cancel , that should make it more stable. Or do as I do and go slow , that's the best way to get the best out of FBS machines.

I have no trouble with my Pro coil on my E 11 , there will always be a little chatter but proper contacts will sing out .

I'm not having trouble myself, I just find interesting how it differs from the stock coil. The stock is quiet but not as "slick". The pro coil feels right, like it's very sharp and sensetive. I dug a lot of iron but also found some coins, I really like it. Both are good coils.