Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro finds the mother of all earrings, well........

Johnho

Was detecting on Daytona Beach right after the big holiday and having a good old time finding some coins and tabs. Got a strange signal and dug it up with the trusty scoop. Dig dig dig. A beautiful big, and I mean big, diamond earring shows up along with lots of smaller diamonds all around it. But, it doesn't look like it has a decent setting so I go over to the chair and wash it off with water. FAKE stones. But what a rush.

Heh, nitro sucks!!

Yeah nitros do suck I found a big gold chain one time even stamped 14k Italy @$&#% thing was brass :rage:

Nitros get your attention, but then it sinks in it isn't real. Better luck next time & HH.