Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pro pointer tip protection

Nock

Read a post that someone used a engine auto part of something that fit over the tip of the garrett propointer to protect it from wear. Can anybody help me on this?

What i have done is this. Went to the hardware store and got vinyl caps for table legs which are the 7/8 inch size, i cut a slit in it to fit the pro pointer and used a piece of duct tape to wrap around the bottom of it to secure it.

Just slide a condom over it. It's been in your wallet for months now and you're never gonna use it anyhow!

MrGee

I was carrying my propointer around in a bucket with my digging tools because my belt didn't fit on my waist anymore. Anyway, I got in a hurry and noticed I was dropping my propointer in the bucket on it's tip. Bad move and I started turning it upside down and putting it in butt first. Now I have another belt that fits and put my holster on the belt and carry it that way. I would like to read the post you found about how to protect the tip, tho.