Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Probes?

KyJoe

I use several detectors so I don't want an inline unit, I'm looking at a Treasuremate or a Pocket Uniprobe. Anyone have experience with one or both of these? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

This is the one built into the headphones as it cost a little more, but you get one of the best headphones there is for a little more.
I really like this probe for all my detectors I use that dont have a Sunray probe for. I find the depth is the best of any probe I have seen, but it has no disc so anything metal will sound off. With the headphones I just have to reach up and flip a toggle switch to turn on the probe and off the audio of the detector so you dont have to take off your headphones to hear the signal from the probe. Works excellent and worth every penny it cost.

Rick