Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problem: How do I contact the moderator or forum master?

Calnevaroy

I tried messaging through "Contact Us" but each time I get a failed delivery notice. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Roy

Calnevaroy said:
I tried messaging through "Contact Us" but each time I get a failed delivery notice. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Roy

I sent them 2 messages a few weeks ago, and have yet to hear a response back either.

bubbadirect said:
Calnevaroy said:

I sent them 2 messages a few weeks ago, and have yet to hear a response back either.

Hello..just trying to clarify... are you trying to contact the findmall admin?
Or you are trying to get in touch with Makro?
If you are trying to get in touch with Makro, you can email the sales team at cavit@makrodetector.com

Nokta Detectors said:
bubbadirect said:
Calnevaroy said:

Hello..just trying to clarify... are you trying to contact the findmall admin?
Or you are trying to get in touch with Makro?
If you are trying to get in touch with Makro, you can email the sales team at cavit@makrodetector.com
The Findmall administration.

Send a PM to Mr.Bill .

Elton said:
Send a PM to Mr.Bill .
Elton, Thank you for the suggestion. Mr. Bill did a mod for me quite awhile ago and I hope his e-mail address is still good (surfscanner@comcast.net). Is this e-mail address correct? Thank you, Roy

Calnevaroy said:
Elton said:
Send a PM to Mr.Bill .
Elton, Thank you for the suggestion. Mr. Bill did a mod for me quite awhile ago and I hope his e-mail address is still good (surfscanner@comcast.net). Is this e-mail address correct? Thank you, Roy
The surfscanner@comcast.net e-mail address doesn't seem to be valid. I just received an e-mail notice as undeliverable. Oh well...........

No that isn't his e-mail address now. That was his business and he retired..Send him a PM.. on finds forum

If so Pm me ............... and I will certainly try ..

Elton said:
If so Pm me ............... and I will certainly try ..
Thank you Elton. I will consult you if I need to. Nothing serious, I'm just frustrated by not being able to edit my post. Thank you, Roy

A limited time is allotted on the settings for modification of your posts. This is only a few minutes when you make the initial post that you can edit it.

Elton said:
A limited time is allotted on the settings for modification of your posts. This is only a few minutes when you make the initial post that you can edit it.
Thank you Elton. I'm used to other forums that allow unlimited editing...........Roy