Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problem w the V3i 10” coil

Aaron

Hi,
I’m having a issue w a constant overload report with the 10” DD coil. It’s properly configured in the settings for the 10” too. I have 2 other coils, the 9” spider and Eclipse 6x4, and they work fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Aaron

Hi,
I’m having a issue w a constant overload report with the 10” DD coil. It’s properly configured in the settings for the 10” too. I have 2 other coils, the 9” spider and Eclipse 6x4, and they work fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Aaron
I had two bad 10 inch coils on one of the first V3's. Whites replaced both without me having to send them in. Unfortunately, Whites is out of business. If you are looking for a coil to replace the 10 inch, I would recommend a SEF 10x12. It is a fantastic coil, well balanced, deep, and accurate. In my opinion, it is the best aftermarket coil for the "V" series.

Hi,
Thanks!
Aaron
If your 10" coil is still under warranty Whites may honor that warranty if there is something wrong with your coil and they have a replacement in stock. If it is out of warranty????? I doubt they fix coils.
Centreville Electronics (East Coast Manassas VA ) or Centerville Electronics Northwest (Lebanon OR) are still doing warranty repairs/replace.

Have you run this test? Maybe the TX boost got on. I had my first D2 loose null and got a replacement. That was back in 2011. I let my coil see too much heat in the trunk of my car. The resin around the windings re-flows the coil goes bad. Make sure to pop the coil cover off and check for junk inside. Good luck. Yes, the. Detech 10x12 is a nice coil, unless Whites will still cover yours, if it is bad.