Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problem with AT Pro Gold

namron13

Just purchased At pro Gold I assembled the unit together and went for a trial run turned the unit on and started detecting the unit worked perfect until the next day I went out, the unit turned on but nothing shows up on the unit no sound or anything even tested my wedding ring and it did not detected the ring :confused: did a factory reset and worked good again after about 30 minutes of detecting I turned the unit off and then turned it back on same problem no luck checked all connections all are tight, the only thing I notice is that when I hold the coil connector that connect to the unit there is a lot of interference seems like something is loose @ the coil connector or the unit :confused: Has any one experience this problem ? any suggestions....

Don't know about the gold but on a PRO it is a pain to get the coil and headphones tightened correctly the first time. First thing I would do is unscrew the collars and see if the plugs are fully seated on both the coil and phones. the collar may seem tight but if the plug is not fully seated then you will have a bad connection. Next change batteries, you may have gotten a bad one and if that doesn't work call customer support. Here is a instruction video for the pro so you can see how the plugs should look fully seated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwfQn43F9A connections are about half way through the video.

Unscrew the coil connector and check to see if you broke the prong going into the detector. If all is good give Garrett service a call. Good people to deal with.