Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problems :confused::clapping:

sniffer

Acquired a new site,but due to the weather I had to wait till today to detect on one of the fields, as soon as I started to detect in coin and jewellery,it started to pop and become very unstable,lowered the rx gain down to 2 still unstable ,thinking there was a major problem with my V3,as I started to walk back to my Nissan 4x4,the farmer came across the field and asked me had I found any thing I explained my detector was not working as it should ,he said I wonder if the phone mast had anything to do with it ,I looked bemused at him and said what mast ,he laughed and pointed to a tree not 30 yds away,man made he said, to hide the fact it was a phone mast,moving to another part of the field the V3 worked perfectly,relief was the order of the day,so in future I will be more aware of my surroundings .

Good luck with your new place.:detecting:

Looks like you will have a site that will produce for you a long time. Keep us posted on how it goes.

I, too, got permission the day before my surgery Friday, to hunt on a farm where no one has hunted before and goes back a long time. The house and one of the barns were torn down, but, ALL of the land where the old buildings are/ were have been untouched and not ploughed under etc. Tried to hunt it a little on Thurs, but grass was over a foot and very difficult to even swing so will have to wait until they give the area a good mowing. Did hunt a bit around the edges of the preserved land and found 3 Wheats 20, 47 and 53 and an old "Pioneer" cap pistol. The 53 was almost cut in two by a mower of some sort so I will be going out there at some point soon to talk to the farmer about when he might be running a mower over it so I can truly hunt it right for all the goodies that have to be buried there once the back is well enough to swing again.

HH to all

WTG Cap A Cap Gun?????????????? Mic