Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problems with my AT Pro

willy

Well, I picked up a used AT Pro from another member on this forum and only recently got to do anything with it (illness). Well, the problem is, once it's been turned off and turned back on again, it loses it's settings and defaults to coin mode and full sensitivity. Did a factory reset and it does the same thing. Looks like I've got a lemon. Anybody? ..Willy.

Willy.....Isn't the custom mode the only one that holds the settings from one time to the next.....Coach

coach c said:
Willy.....Isn't the custom mode the only one that holds the settings from one time to the next.....Coach

You are correct, sir!:wiggle:
Check out page 14 of owner's manual.:garrett::detecting:
Happy Hunting!:)

That is true, but it should not default to full sensitivity.

Mine resets every time. I don't even think about it. Just reset to the settings I want. Only takes 5 seconds.

Guys, I meant what I posted.. it LOSES ALL IT"S SETTINGS. Doesn't matter if it's the custom mode or coin mode. I turn it off, for example, in custom mode with everything notched out and at zero sensitivity, and when I turn it back on it's in COIN mode and FULL SENSITIVITY with all my custom mode settings GONE. I've read the manual a number of times and nowhere does it state that this is correct behavior. I'm hoping that somebody else might have encountered this problem and been given a 'fix'. I've also done a number of 'system resets' (hold down power for at least 5 sec) and taken out and put back the battery pack (which reads almost a full charge). So... lemon? ..Willy.

Yup, I'll give 'em a call. What gets my goat is that the guy who sold it to me most likely knew about the problem.. and didn't say anything. ..Willy.