Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Product patches, glassware, etc

Ronstar

Does anyone have a lead or source for cloth patches/ decals/ glassware etc that is a bit more specific to detector brands and models? I can find a few hats, tee shirts, and sweatshirts but nothing on the above.

I ended up emailing Fisher Labs with this question on Saturday. Received a response this morning asking if I lived in the US. OK, a big of odd answer but it fun to play 20 questions at times. Ends up it was a legitimate sales representative. He asked fif my address and said he would send me some items this week. I told him I would pay but that was refused!!!
I told him I found other companies had products other than caps and tee shirts and wished they had more brand specific items so we could advertise for them!
I will advise when I receive whatever it is they send. Dont suppose it would be a gold ring with an F emblem on it? Naw.......

So all ya all dont think I forgot this post...... I reached out to Fisher and email communicated with the service rep I had contact with earlier. I asked if anything had been sent to me as of yet and agreed to pay if necessary. He explained that with the current Covid event they prioritize shipments out. Paid orders flow normal but as I’m getting free items those orders are fulfilled once a month and that should be sent out next week. I can accept that.......

Wow! Received a small box of this and thats from Fisher today (almost two months but they did send freebies as promised). Two tan hats with logo and one camo hat with logo. Two tan tee shirts with different logos, five logo ball point pens, ten heavy duty 3M logo decals, and five velcro Teknetiics leather patches!!!!

Attachments

• 5B990283-74E1-4D84-8197-BDCD905629CC.jpeg
    5B990283-74E1-4D84-8197-BDCD905629CC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117