Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Production Pulsepower

Hi Clive,

Copper is paper sticker
http://www.ebay.fr/sch/sis.html?_nkw=CUIVRE%20COPPER%20AUTO%20ADHESIF%20BLINDAGE%20PICKGUARD&_itemId=300466986798

available on ebay for electric guitars, for example
they too research EMI shielding

Yes, a maximum of ferrite bead
throughout the jumper cables in the box, will reduce noise

Hey thanks Denis big guitar shop near here im sure they will have it. Hey a question--with any of Eric's machines you have owned that have a choice of two audio tones--which did you prefer?
Also, did you actually solder to that thin copper foil or glue?
Tried my tinfoil shield what a difference!
clive

Hi Clive,

the cable is welded with tin (better conductivity)

I had 9 pulsepower
8 different model, one duplicate the Goldquest SSV3

this is the best audio I've ever seen on a pulse
with a little practice can recognize the aluminum, lead and gold course
with different tonalitées
shame that Eric does not continue and released a high voltage
with audio V3

Done--and it sounds great--very smooth now. Board is encircled with copper shielding and grounded. Also, thanks for the GG suggestion--thought I would try my Mr. Goldmaster's and holy crow they work.
So instead of putting a ferrite pod on the coil cable you say it should go on one of the internal leads? Would that be the power lead?
cjc?

i noticed one of your machines has a meter...is that iron discrimination ??? if so can your machine reject ferrous nails maybe at depth...or does that meter work on large size ferrous ???

daverave said:
i noticed one of your machines has a meter...is that iron discrimination ??? if so can your machine reject ferrous nails maybe at depth...or does that meter work on large size ferrous ???

Hi,
Goldscan 5c reject the great iron
deep loss below 10%

can someone share pics of boards in good resolution you have? thanking in advance

Anatloy

LE.JAG said:
Hi,

update my collection :)

red goldscan 5 is for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pulsepower-GOLDSCAN-5-PI-metal-detector-/261231593228?pt=FR_LC_TV_Son_Home_Cinema_Accessoires_Image_Son_Gadgets_Dictaphones&hash=item3cd29dc70c

Good sale buddy.
Probably doubled your investment.
Ain´t many electronic articles world wide that can ever match this price increase when sold used at such an age.
And this is not poking a stick at Eric `cause he only built so few of them - on the contrary - it should rather make him proud - as well deserved.
hh
skookum

Couple years ago I lined my plastic box with copper foil tape. Soldered a wire from the lid to the bottom box then attached it to the PCB.
I also coated the copper tape with a layer of epoxy.

I also built a copper box that fit inside the control box.

Now have a different way of doing it, works just as well as the above.

They also have spray on EMI coating paint. Have a can here, just haven't tried it yet..